Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy General Manager through recruitment notification – Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT REF. NO.: MDL/HR-CR/REC/36/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E/ MBA/ CS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Deputy General Manager job from 15/04/2015 to 14/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy General Manager|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ MBA/PGDM/ CS|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||14/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||AGM (HR-CR), Mazdock House, Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai – 400010|
Detail of Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Deputy General Manager Recruitment:
Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) is India’s leading Shipbuilding Company with ISO 9001:2008 accreditation. It is a profit-making Central Government Schedule ‘A’ PSU under the Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production, engaged primarily in the building of Warships and Submarines for the Indian Navy. MDL has a consistent growth, both in physical as well as fi nancial parameters and has an ambitious growth plan. The present turnover is approximately ` 2800 Cr. which is projected to be higher in the coming years. MDL has employee strength of around 9100.
- Total No of post : 03
- Deputy General Manager (Civil) (Post at Sl. No. 2.a.) : Qualification – Full-Time Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Civil discipline with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Deemed University/ Institute of National Importance Or Institute recognized by AICTE. Experience – Post qualification relevant work experience in Officer/ Executive cadre in cost estimation and site work supervision, formulation of technical specification for construction/ repair works in respect of buildings and marine structures viz. wharves, jetties, basins, dry docks etc. Exposure to design of civil structures and estate Management would be desirable.
- Deputy General Manager (Company Secretary) (Post at Sl. No. 2.b): Qualification – Passed Final Examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and should have Associate/Fellow member of ICSI with Bachelor degree in Law/ LL.B. from a recognized University. Experience – 14 Years of post qualification experience in Secretarial department in a PSU or Public Limited Company in Executive cadre.
- Deputy General Manager (Administration) (Post at Sl. No. 2.c.) : Qualification – Graduate with Diploma in Business Management / Business Administration/ Public Relations/ Management studies/ HR/ PM and/or IR/ Post-Graduate Degree awarded by a recognized University/ Institute registered with AICTE. Experience – 17 Years Post qualification experience as a Commissioned Officer in Indian Army/ Indian Navy/ Indian Air Force in handling Operational and/ or Administration Dept., Liaison work in Ministry of Defence/ other Ministries/ Government Department/ Headquarters or offices of Indian Army/ Indian Navy/ Indian Air Force and various Government Authorities. The incumbent is also required to have experience in Housekeeping/ Estate Management/ Transport/ Security etc. Knowledge of Marathi would be an added advantage.
- Post Qualification Experience (in years) as on 14.05.2015 : 14 Years – 17 Years
- Job requirement – i) Involvement in Project/work planning and Scheduling Activities ii) Development of Specifications/ Standards iii) Ensuring Performance of Structural/ Civil Engineering as per Codes and Standards iv) Interdisciplinary interaction for obtaining inputs and clearances, effortshours/ material estimation. v) Conducting construction Inspections, documents checking & auditing, reviewing and processing construction change orders/ contractor pay requests vi) Ensuring Compliance with Safety and Quality requirements of the Company Candidate should have good communication skills and leadership qualities to guide a team of professionals in the Construction/ Repair functions. He may be deployed for any other duties of the Company depending on the requirements as may be decided by the Management.
- Upper Age limit as on 14.05.2015 : 48 Years
- Pay Scales : Rs. 36,600-62,000/-pm
- PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES (PWD): Only such person, who suffers from not less than 40% of relevant Disability are eligible to be considered under PWD as per “the Persons With Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection Of Rights & Full Participation) Act – 1995.”
Selection Procedure for Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) – Deputy General Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/05/2015
- The selection process will comprise the following: a. Personal Interview: The selection for the above mentioned posts will be by way of Personal Interview only. b. Verification of Original Documents: All original documents such as degree certificate, proof of date of birth, caste certificate etc. will be checked at the time of interview. The list of documents accepted in support of the same is given below for reference of the candidates. However, this list is not exhaustive and candidate may be required to produce other relevant documents on case to case basis in support of his/ her candidature. Non-production of original documents will debar the candidate from appearing for the interview and no Travelling Allowance will be reimbursed to such candidates.
- Caste Certificates: SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) candidates must produce caste certificates, as per the format prescribed by the Government of India. Where candidates belonging to the SC/ ST category are unable to produce a certificate from any of the prescribed authorities, they will be appointed provisionally on the basis of whatever prima facie proof they are able to produce in support of their claim, subject to their furnishing the prescribed certificate within six months from the date of their joining the Company. Format of Caste Certificates for SC/ST and Non Creamy layer certificate for OBC have been uploaded on MDL website under the head “Career- >Executives”. Non Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC shall be issued not more than 1 year before the last date of submission of online application. Candidates please note that requests for change of Category in the application form once submitted will not be entertained.
- Pre Employment Medical Examination: Applicants should be of sound health and meet the Medical Fitness Standards as prescribed. Candidates short-listed for appointment following interview shall undergo a medical test conducted/ organized by the Company and certified by the Company’s Chief Medical Officer. Candidates called for Pre Employment Medical Examination shall attend the same at their own expense.
- Verification of Antecedents: Police Verification Report (PVR) is a pre-condition for joining of the selected candidates. Candidates will have to obtain a formal Police Verification Report before joining MDL. Candidates joining from Govt./ PSU and whose applications have been forwarded through proper channel will be permitted to join on the basis of an identity certificate issued by a Gazetted Officer.
- Offer of Appointment: Candidates finally selected for the post applied for will be offered appointment as per Company Policy in vogue. The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year and shall be confirmed in the post on successful completion of the probationary period. g. Candidates must qualify through each stage of selection process successfully before being adjudged as suitable for selection.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Outstation Candidates called for Personal Interview shall be reimbursed Travelling Allowance by Second AC Rail/ Luxury Bus by the shortest route from the correspondence address mentioned in the application form on production of tickets.
- The candidature of all candidates shall be provisional and all original documents such as Degree Certificate, proof of Date of Birth, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate, etc. will be verified at the time of interview. Non-production of original documents will debar the candidate from appearing for the interview and in that case no Travel Fare will be reimbursed to such candidates.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. The Qualifying Requirement & Age limit shall be reckoned as on the last date of application. i.e. 14th May 2015. Wherever CGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in qualifying degree, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by the University/ Institute.
- Post Qualification Experience in the relevant discipline in Officer/ Executive cadre (excluding Apprentice training period) from the date of passing mentioned in the marksheet will be considered.
- MDL reserves the right to cancel/ modify/ restrict/ enlarge/ alter the recruitment process, if need so arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Intimation regarding Personal Interview & Result: List of ‘Eligible Candidates’, list of ‘Not-Eligible Candidates’, ‘Interview Schedule’, ‘Result’ etc. will be hosted only on MDL Website under the head “Career->Executives”. Candidates are requested to visit MDL website time to time to get themselves updated on the recruitment status.
- In case of any ambiguity/ discrepancy in the online recruitment portal the terms & conditions as mentioned in this advertisement will prevail.
- Any further Information/ Corrigendum/ Addendum would be uploaded only on MDL website. MDL reserves the right to fill up all the vacancies advertised or part or cancel the entire recruitment process at any point of time during the recruitment process. Legal jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
- Disable the pop-up blocker and clear history of the browser.
- Log on to http://www.mazagondock.gov.in
- Click on “Online Recruitment” and then click on the relevant post applied for.
- Read all instructions given on the website.
- Fill up all the details in the Online Application Form. In case of mandatory fields not applicable kindly enter ‘NA’ in the text box.
- Upload Photograph & Signature in the prescribed Format.
- Click SUBMIT and note registration number.
- Click on the validation link sent on email.
- Reprint your application from MDL website “Online Recruitment-> Candidate->Form Reprint”.
- Candidates short-listed for Personal Interview shall be required to submit a print out of the Online Application Form at the time of Personal Interview.
- Commencement of MDL Online Application. 15.04.2015
- Last Date of MDL Online Application 14.05.2015
- Last Date for receipt of Challan receipts. 29.05.2015
- Notification regarding schedule of Personal Interview 30.06.2015
How to apply for Deputy General Manager Vacancy in Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL):
- Eligible candidates shall apply through online registration system by logging on to MDL website www.mazagondock.gov.in and clicking on “Online Recruitment”. The site shall be activated and will remain functional from 15.04.2015 to 14.05.2015. Candidates have to apply Online only. No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
- While applying online, candidates should keep a scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph and their signature in jpeg format.
- Any changes in the application form need to be edited from “Online Recruitment->Candidate->Application Status” only before the last date of online application. No other means of communication or correspondence will be entertained.
- Candidates shall possess a valid and active email-id, which needs to be entered in the application form. Only this email ID will be considered for all future correspondence.
- Once you submit your Application, the System will generate a unique Registration No. After validation of your email id take a printout of the Application Form with the help of this registration number. Kindly keep a record of the same for future reference. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the application form quoting their registration number, on or before the last date of application. Option for validation of email or download/ printing of application form will not be available after the last date of application.
- Please note that your application is incomplete unless you get a system generated registration number and validate email of the email-id submitted in the application form. Applications without email validation will not be considered for further recruitment process.
- Generation of registration number does not imply acceptance of application or eligibility for the post.
- Eligible and interested candidates are advised to apply well in advance so as to avoid last minute errors in application. MDL management will not be responsible for any delay in submission of application caused due to the queries raised by the applicant and non-receipt of response thereof.
- Candidates may enter ‘NA’ in the mandatory fields not applicable to them.
- In case of difficulty in registration, candidates may contact on [email protected] or numbers 022-23764108/4174.
- Processing fee of ` 300/- shall be applicable for candidates belonging to General/ OBC Categories. The instructions for payment of Processing Fee are given at para 13 below. Application forms without Challan (MDL’s Copy) shall be treated as incomplete and not considered for further recruitment process. Forwarding of Application through Proper Channel by Candidates employed with Govt./ PSU after submitting online application: Printout of Online Applications of candidates working in Govt./ PSU are to be sent through proper channel to “AGM (HR-CR), Mazdock House, Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai – 400010”. Applications must be forwarded through Postal/ Courier services only (Internal candidates are required to submit their applications through their HOD to HR-E Section by hand). MDL will not be responsible for any delay/ loss in postal transit of any application or communication. Please note that candidates who are not required to submit their applications through proper channel need not send the application form to MDL.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/05/2015
Reference: Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT REF. NO.: MDL/HR-CR/REC/36/2015