McAfee is hiring for Senior Software QA Engineer profile
. Work closely with onsite and offsite engineering teams in a high intensity, high bandwidth environment
. Develop, unit test, debug, implement and integrate code of varying complexity and utilizing the appropriate coding language.
. Owns the development and maintenance of part of complex test automation
. With the objective of developing high quality code using provided requirements.
. Design and implement test tools and jigs in C, Perl, Shell
. Responsible for designing and developing automated tools or frameworks for highly optimized and effective test coverage.
Company Name: McAfee
Position: Senior Software QA Engineer
Education: BE/B.Tech, M.Tech
Experience: 2-6 Years
1. Development and testing experience on UNIX (preferably LINUX) required.
2. Experience with code coverage & analysis tools required
3. Excellent communication skills – fluent written and verbal English
4. Able to demonstrate skill in reusable component design
5. Mastery of software engineering and quality processes
6. Experience developing using Agile Scrum methodology.
1. Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or related degree.
2. 2-6 years of total Software QA or Development industry experience.
McAfee is the world’s largest dedicated security technology company. Delivering proactive and proven solutions and services that help secure systems and networks around the world, McAfee protects consumers and businesses of all sizes from the latest malware and emerging online threats. Our solutions are designed to work together, integrating antimalware, antispyware, and antivirus software with security management features that deliver unsurpassed real-time visibility and analytics, reduce risk, ensure compliance, improve Internet security, and help businesses achieve operational efficiencies.
How to Apply: