McGraw Hill Financial Hiring Graduates/ PG/ MBA freshers 2015 for Research Associate at Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed Graduates/ PG/ MBA can apply for this job from McGraw Hill Financial.
Company Name: McGraw Hill Financial
Position: Research Associate
Education: Graduates/ PG/ MBA
Experience: 0-2 Years
McGraw Hill Financial is a high-growth, high-margin benchmarks, content and analytics company serving the capital and commodity markets.We are home to some of the most iconic brands in finance and business, including: Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, Platts, J.D. Power & Associates, McGraw Hill Construction and Aviation Week. Our independent credit ratings, indices, analytics, price assessments and research provide clients with the essential intelligence to manage risk and identify opportunities to grow.These offerings are essential to clients and are deeply embedded in their business processes and workflows.McGraw Hill Financial was created in May 2013 after the sale of McGraw-Hill Education to Apollo Global Management, LLC was completed.
As a Research Associate you will utilize internal & external public research sources such as government & regulatory documents, stock exchanges, industry journals, analyst reports as well as information databases and our research tools to collect, summarize, and synthesize relevant financial, industry-specific market, and business information to create and maintain value added content pertaining to:
- Global Public and Private companies
- Critical Business Information
- Financial News
- Transactions such as Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Placements, and Public Offering Transactions
- Key Executives and Directors
- Graduates/ PG / MBA’s With 0-2 Years Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work in shifts (NO OVERNIGHT SHIFTS).
- Strong interest in research.
- Flair for writing and eye for detail.
- Well versed in Internet searching and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work as part of a team but will still need to act/function independently when working on projects.
- Must be adept in balancing quality, availability & timeliness.
- Positive attitude and the ability to face and deal with issues in a mature and professional manner.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: