Meltwater Hiring Bachelor’s degree freshers 2015 for Junior Associate at Delhi. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s degree can apply for this job from Meltwater.
Company Name: Meltwater
Position: Junior Associate
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Meltwater helps businesses drive growth and build brands. Meltwater’s online intelligence platform analyzes billions of digital documents daily to extract precise, timely business insights that help more than 20,000 companies understand their markets, engage their customers, and master the new social business environment. With offices in 27 countries, Meltwater is dedicated to personal, global service built on local expertise.
- Your role is to be the support system for the Client Success team with a variety of tasks such as real-time client support, creating media trend reports, account research and aiding in portfolio development for high value clients in India.
- You will report to the MD and collaborate with our Client Success Managers who manage our most reputable clients in India. You will receive full training on how to complete your tasks with ongoing support as required whilst being fully embraced in the Meltwater culture as part of the team. For recent graduate and first time job seeker alike, this is a great way to develop your business acumen, understand consultative account management and sales methodology and being part of young vibrant team.
- This individual should have a strong understanding in new media/social media, be a team player, and excited to learn about a variety of industries.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university
- Entry level role – must have a bachelor’s degree
- The candidate should have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Leadership skills exemplified in past experience
- Charismatic and Enthusiastic
- Strong analytical, problem solving and investigative skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Self motivated and able to work without supervision
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: