Meridium Inc is hiring for QA Engineer profile
. Develops and maintains automated test scripts.
. Defines test objectives, creates test plans and develops manual or automated test cases and procedures.
. Performs complex testing and leadership tasks on complex projects including the planning, scheduling and implementation of testing projects.
. Executes software applications tests generating test data and metrics, communicating test status and analyzing results.
. Participates successfully and influences quality on assigned teams.
. Helps establish guidelines for testing and for software development.
. Manage priorities when assigned to multiple teams.
. Records defects (using bug tracking software), including documenting information useful in the debugging process,
. Evaluating test data, problem discovery, tracking and resolution.
Company Name: Meridium Inc
Position: QA Engineer
Education: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 1-3 Years
1. 1-2 years experience with Automation Test Tools/Frameworks(Mercury QuickTest Pro, JUnit, etc.)
2. 1-3 years of practical Software Testing experience with Client/Server Applications, ideally including Web, Database, and .Net.
3. Familiar with relational database design and good knowledge of SQL.
4. Experience with black box and white box testing techniques and methodologies.
5. Experience with functional, regression, performance and stability testing.
6. Experience working in a development team environment and ability to influence the quality of the product in that environment.
7. Proven written/verbal communication skills.
Since 1993, we’ve worked with the world’s most successful global asset-intensive companies to empower their businesses to manage risk and improve reliability for a future that’s more secure.
How to Apply: