MICROSEMI HIRING SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Company Name: Microsemi
Position: Software Engineer
Microsemi Corporation offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for communications, defense & security, aerospace and industrial markets. Products include high-performance, radiation-hardened and highly reliable analog mixed-signal integrated circuits, FPGAs, SoCs and ASICs; power management products; timing and voice processing devices; RF solutions; discrete components; security technologies and scalable anti-tamper products; Power-over-Ethernet ICs and midspans; as well as custom design capabilities and services. Microsemi is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, Calif., and has approximately 3,000 employees globally.
Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BS/MS or equivalent in EE/ECE/CSE.
- Strong C++ programming skills.
- Good understanding of STL, design patterns, data structure and algorithms.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- EDA (ASIC or FPGA) tool related GUI development experience using Qt would be a definite plus.
- The candidate must be able to work effectively in a team environment and with multiple functional groups distributed geographically.
How to Apply: