Microsoft Corporation is hiring FRESHERS for Software Designer 2 profile
Are you a designer with a passion for creating and delivering outstanding mobile user experiences? If yes, would you be passionate about building world class Office applications on Windows Phones devices that are used by millions of customers?
We are the team that is designing an extremely strategic product like Microsoft Office on Windows Phone.
Our organization is a very design driven organization, where user experience comes first and foremost, and this is simply because we are building products for the best designed phone in the world – Windows Phone.
We work very closely with Windows Phone & Office design teams, two of the most exciting design team in Microsoft.
Company Name: Microsoft Corporation
Position: Freshers for Software Designer
Education: Bachelors Degree
1. Be responsible for driving the process around gathering user data. Whether its collaborating with UX Researchers to drive usability testing or leading cross disciplinary team to do contextual enquiries at customer premises.
2. Be very strong in ideating and brainstorming to come out with multiple ideas around complex workflows.
3. Be very creative in synthesizing the user data into simple, exciting and very compelling designs.
4. Collaborate very closely with other peer & senior designers in different studios in landing a great design.
5. Get hands on in defining the visual styles & motion and transitions (from existing guidelines or conceptualize new ones)
6. Collaborate very closely with program management, development and test teams in seeing the designs through right from planning to implementation stage.
7. Coordinate and build relationship with peer design teams in Microsoft for knowledge transfers, cross group collaborations.
1. Passion for design.
2. Excellent Communication, Analytical and Technical skills
3. Have an educational background in Interaction Design or related field.
4. Need to demonstrate a portfolio of work that showcases creative problem solving with great sense of graphic design and typography skills.
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to make presentations.
Microsoft set up its India operations in 1990, and has since been working closely with the IT industry, the Indian government, academia and the local developer community to partner in India’s growth.
The company runs six business units in India – Microsoft Corporation India (Pvt) Ltd (the marketing division), Microsoft India Development Center, Microsoft Global Technical Support Centre, Microsoft IT, Microsoft Services Global Delivery and Microsoft Research India – together representing the complete Microsoft product lifecycle. Microsoft currently has offices in 9 Indian cities: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Pune; and employs about 5,800 people in the country.
How to Apply: