Microsoft Hiring BS/MS freshers 2015 for Software Development Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BS/MS can apply for this job from Microsoft.
Company Name: Microsoft
Position: Software Development Engineer
Experience: 1 – 5 yrs
Salary: Not specified
Microsoft IT is for those IT professionals and business technology professionals who want to be strategic partners to the business and be the first place to create innovative solutions using all of Microsoft’s products and services
1. Collecting, parsing, managing, visualizing, storing and analyzing data at scale (aka “big data”) to turn information into insights using multiple platforms. Enable data driven decision for better customer insights.
2. Building next generation apps by pushing mobile technologies to the limits. Work closely with UX and UI, product management, and other teams to conceive, design, and create unique mobile experiences
3. Design and develop mission critical, highly scalable cloud based services with ground breaking engineering at scale required to take the most important customer data there is into the cloud at hyper scale and low COGs. All the while offering the best availability, latency and experience possible.
1. BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
2. 1-5 years of experience in software development skills with fluency in C# or C++/Java, or relevant programming languages.
3. Excellent skills in design, debugging and problem solving.
4. Passion for customers, product quality and test engineering.
5. Demonstrated experience in shipping high-quality products or services is a plus.
6. Familiarity with Azure, web services, multi-tiered client/server distributed applications and cross device, testing is preferred.
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: