* Communicate with corporate customers via telephone, email, and other electronic communications regarding problems.
* Analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs; may involve writing custom code.
* Participate in case triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions.
* Write technical articles and sample programs for Microsoft’s knowledge base.
Company Name: Microsoft
Position: ECS – Exchange Server – Support Engineer
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 to 5 yrs
Qualifications, Abilities and Experience should Include:
* Experience of Exchange Server (2003 or 2007 or 2010) with active directory.
* Designing Implementation and Administration of MS Exchange server 2003 or 2007 or 2010.
* Migration from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007 & Exchange 2010
* Good General Administration Concepts.
* Backup and disaster recovery
* Routing/ Mail Flow and Set up Installation concepts.
* Troubleshoot issues both at the client (Microsoft outlook) and server side.
Critical Exposure areas;
1) Experience on Exchange Server
2) General Administration Concepts
3) Trouble shooting skills
Microsoft. Come as you are. Do what you love. We’re a global company, located in over 100 countries,but we often act like a startup. We do software – but we also do hardware, services, research, and community outreach. We work hard, but we value work/life balance, and each of us defines what that means to us. So why not explore what we do, where we do it, and what life is really like at Microsoft? You just might be surprised.
How to Apply: