Microsoft is hiring FRESHERS for Support Engineer (Visual Studio Office Developer Support) profile
– Strong in these technologies: VB.NET or C#, Windows or Web Applications development, XML, ADO.NET, Web Services.
– Strong in OOPs concepts
– Knowledge of core OS concepts (processes, threads, scheduling, memory management, etc)
– 3+ years of experience in developing windows applications / components.
Company Name: Microsoft
Experience:0 to 5 yrs
– Willingness to learn new technologies/ skills
– Willingness to take on challenges
– Strong customer focus
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills
– Ability to multitask
– Hard working
Nice to have/ desired:
– MAPI / CDO / CDOSYS knowledge
– Prior technical support experience
– MCAD, MCSD, MCPD certifications
– VB, ASP knowledge.
– Open XML technology.
– C++, COM, ATL, MFC coding experience.
– Enterprise/ Corporate working experience
– Experience with software development and/ or test
– Knowledge of Programming against Microsoft Office Products (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc) is an added advantage.
– Knowledge of web concepts.
Critical Exposure areas;
1. Great troubleshooting skills
2. Good imagination to come up with multiple approaches to the problem and use them quickly
3. Ability to learn from an issue/ situation and adapt and carry forward the solution to another seemingly unrelated issue.
Microsoft. Come as you are. Do what you love. We’re a global company, located in over 100 countries,but we often act like a startup. We do software – but we also do hardware, services, research, and community outreach. We work hard, but we value work/life balance, and each of us defines what that means to us. So why not explore what we do, where we do it, and what life is really like at Microsoft? You just might be surprised.
How to Apply: