Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chairman, Managing Director through recruitment notification – Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 6/24/2014-PESB. Candidates who have completed Graduate, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Chairman, Managing Director on or before 12/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL)
Vacancy Name : Chairman, Managing Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 75,000-90,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 12/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Government of India , Public Enterprises Selection Board , (Department of Personnel and Training) Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003
Detail Of Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL) Chairman, Managing Director Recruitment:
- Sub: Selection for the post of CHAIRMAN & MANAGING DIRECTOR, MINERAL EXPLORATION CORPN. LTD.(MECL) in schedule ‘B’ of the CPSE.
- The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of CHAIRMAN & MANAGING DIRECTOR, MINERAL EXPLORATION CORPN. LTD.(MECL) in schedule “B” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 75,000-90,000/-(Revised). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
- It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 12 June 2015 . It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
- In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV)
- Internal 45-58
- Others 45 -57
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute. Persons with Technical/MBA qualifications and having experience in management and familiarity with Finance, Marketing/Production will have added advantage. Knowledge of Exploration is desirable
- PAY SCALE: Officers of CPSEs. Candidate should, on the date of vacancy, be working in the following or a higher pay scale: Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA) Rs. 9500–11500 (IDA) Post 01.01.1992 Rs. 20500–26500 (IDA) Post 01.01.1997 Rs. 51300–73000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2007 Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Rs. 37400–67000 + GP Rs. 10000 (CDA)
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE
- Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed.
- If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.
- If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.
- In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
Selection Procedure For Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL) – Chairman, Managing Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/6/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Chairman, Managing Director Vacancy in Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL):
- Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 12 June 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/6/2015
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 6/24/2014-PESB