Ministry of AYUSH has issued a recruitmentnotification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification – Ministry of AYUSH Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.NIS/1-172/ADM/REC.DIR/2013. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate, Ph.D canapply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of AYUSH
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Job on or before 26.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of AYUSH|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||26.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Government of India Ministry of AYUSH AYUSH Bhawan, B-Block, GPO Complex, INA Colony, New Delhi -110 023|
DETAIL OF MINISTRY OF AYUSH DIRECTOR RECRUITMENT:
- Applications are invited for selection of a suitable candidate on Deputation / Contract for a fixed tenure of 5 years or till the date of retirement, whichever is earlier, for the post of Director in the National Institute of Siddha, Chennai, an autonomous organization under the administrative control of the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, New Delhi in the pay scale of Rs.37,400-67,000 with Grade Pay of Rs.10,000+NPA as admissible as per Central Government Rules.
- The details of age limit and educational qualifications and experience required for the post are as under:
- Maximum Age Limit: 55 years as on the last date of submission of application (can be relaxed up to 58 years in case of persons holding the post of Principal /Director of Siddha Medical College).
- Education & other Essential: Qualifications required for the post 1. PG Qualification in Siddha recognized by CCIM 2. 20 years standing in the Profession of which three years regular service in Professor grade or eight years combined experience in the PG teaching (Associate Professor /Reader /Professor), and Research and Administration in Central Govt / State Govt. / Autonomous Body / Statutory Organizations / Recognized Research Councils / Universities. 3.Quality Research Work published in peer reviewed research journal.
- Desirable: 1. Ph.D.in Siddha 2. Extensive experience in research administration. 3. Knowledge in Tamil & English.Note: Experience or age are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority in case of candidates otherwise found suitable.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR MINISTRY OF AYUSH- DIRECTOR POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DIRECTOR VACANCY IN MINISTRY OF AYUSH:
- Eligible candidates to apply for the post in prescribed Proforma along with photocopies of all relevant documents through proper channel. No advance application shall be entertained.
- While forwarding the application the sponsoring authority shall ensure that the particulars of the candidate are verified and that he/she fulfills the eligibility conditions, along with a certificate that no disciplinary proceeding is pending or contemplated against the applicant. 3) Complete ACR dossier/APARs of last five years of the applicant must be enclosed with the application.
- The candidate once selected will not be allowed to withdraw.
- Applications in prescribed format should reach the D/o AYUSH by 26.02.2015. Application received after last date or incomplete or not through proper channel /their employer, shall be rejected.
- The Crucial date for determination of eligibility regarding age, experience etc., shall be the last date for receipt of applications.
- Applicant will be fully responsible for the accuracy of the information they furnish. Any information furnished by the candidate if found wrong at any stage will result in his/her disqualification of the candidature and/ or dismissal from the service at any stage.
- The terms & conditions for appointment will be as per prevailing Recruitment Rules.
- Department of AYUSH., reserves the right not to fill up the post without assigning any reason thereof at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The candidates who have applied earlier for this post in response to the advertisements in the Employment News dated 1st -7th February’2014 and 6th -12th December’2014 need not apply afresh and their applications sent /received in response to earlier advertisements shall also be considered.
- The proforma prescribed for application is as follows:
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26.02.2015
Ministry of AYUSH Recruitment 2014 – F.NO.NIS/1-172/ADM/REC.DIR/2013.