Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Administrative officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Administrative officer on or before 27/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA)|
|Vacancy Name||Administrative officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA), Opp. Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110003,|
DETAIL OF MINISTRY OF CIVIL AVIATION (MOCA)ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER RECRUITMENT:
- No of post : 05
- Applications in the prescribed proforma (as per Annexure-A of the advertisement] are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment to the five posts of Administrative officer [General central services, Group ‘A’, Gazetted, Ministerial in pg-3, Rs.15600-39100 with Gp of Rs. 5400 on Deputation basis in Directorate General of Civil Aviation [DGCA), Ministry of Civil Aviation, New Delhi. The posts are available at DGCA’s regional offices located at Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata Chennai and Bangalore. (subject to revival)
- Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same o. so-e other organization or Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three ]rears. The Maximum limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date Jf receipt of applications.
- For the purpose of appointment on deputation basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 1st january, 2006, the date from which the revised pay structure based on the Sixth Central Pay Commission recommendations has been extended, shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the said Pay Commission except where there had been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay or pay scale and where this benefit will extend only for the post for which that grade p”y -. pay scale ii the normal replacement grade without any upgradation.
- The duties attached to the post of Administrative Officer is as follows: – [i) Overall in charge of Administration Section, [iiJ Looking after the management, co-ordination, maintenance of order and discipline in section, (iiiJ Marking of receipts and files, (iv) Ensuring proper maintenance of section dairy and other register as prescribed in the Manual of Office procedure, iv) Keepirrg note of important receipts and files and ensure timely submission, (viJ Approving recording of files and their classification and review of recorded filed before weeding and [viiJ Dealing with important and complicated cases ensuring compliance with Departmental Security Instructions.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR MINISTRY OF CIVIL AVIATION (MOCA) – ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER VACANCY IN MINISTRY OF CIVIL AVIATION (MOCA):
Bio-data of the eligible and interested officers who could be spared immediately may please be forwarded on the prescribed Proforma, to the undersigned together with the up-to-date photocopies of Annual Performance Appraisal Reports (duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary) along with 03 three) copies of Bio-data, strictly in the prescribed Proforma [Annexure-A). The application should reach to this office within 45 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News. Applications received after the closing date or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered. While forwarding the applications, it may be verified and certified by the cadre controlling authority that the particulars furnished by the officer are correct and that no disciplinary/vigilance case is pending or contemplated against the officer. Integrity certificate and a statement of major/minor penalty, imposed if any, during preceding last 10 years may also be sent along with all above documents.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/02/2015