Ministry of Defence invites application for the recruitment of Mazdoor/ Fireman with 10th Class holders
|Company name||Ministry of Defence|
|Total Vacancy||15 Posts|
|Application Last date||27/10/2014|
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from candidates of Indian Nationality by 5 Mn DOU, PIN 909005 C/O 99 APO for the following hosts of GP in Pay Band of Rs. (Pay Band Grade Pay) plus other allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Mazdoor||i) 10th||14||Rs.5200-20200/- p.m|
HOW TO APPLY:
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the last date for receipt of application ie 21 days from the date of publication of advt for all cases except for the candidates belonging to Andaman and Nicobar island and Lakshadweep in which case it will be 28 days from date of publication of advt.
- Photocopy of the following Documents/ Certificates to be attached alongwith application duly attested by a Gazetted Officer: (a) Two passport size photographs duly attested by Gazetted officer, one on right corner of application and one on Acknowledgement Card. (b) Attested copies of following certificates will also be submitted with application: (i) Photocopy of Birth certificate (ii) Photocopy of Educational certificate. (iii) NOC through proper channel (If applicable). (iv) Photocopy of Discharge certificate for Ex-servicemen. (v) Two copies of latest passport size photographs. (vi) Photocopy of Domicile certificate or copy of ration card. (vii) Recent Character certificate from a Gazetted Officer (viii) Photocopy of caste certificate. (ix) Photocopy of Disability certificate for Physically Handicapped persons. (x) Photocopy of Medical certificate. (c) Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs. 25/-. Note: – All copies of documents being submitted to be duly attested by Class-l Gazetted Officer.
- Individual should fill separate application for each trade if he desires to apply for both posts as per serial Central Government civilian employees must furnish “No Objection Certificates” from their employer/Office at the time of the skill test else their candidature will be cancelled. (b) Weight age for physical test, written test and interview will be in the ratio of 40:40: 20. The candidates will first have to pass the physical test to appear in written exam. Personal interview will be conducted only for those personnel who are successful in the written test Ratio of marks is subject to change without any prior notice as per latest Orders/rules/ Policies / instructions received from Govt of India.
- ln complete/ ineligible applications will be deemed invalid and rejected without intimation to the candidate.
- To reduce the number of candidates for the written examination ‘for one category of post, screening of applications will be carried out based on the percentage of marks obtained in the examination mandated as essential QR. No screening of application is required in case of physical test wherever required. The candidates who fail to qualify in the physical test(wherever applicable) shallth be permitted to undergo written test. Skill test wherever applicable, will be conducted after written test and will be qualifying in nature which will also be counted’for final merit. Shortlisting of candidates for interview shall be carried out ‘based‘on the performance in physical test and written exam/ skill test (wherever applicable).
- It is made clear that merely fulfilling the basic essential qualification requirements does not-automatically entitle a person to be called for test/interviews. The selection will be made strictly on merit basis. The decision of appointing authority regarding selection/ rejection will be final. It is also made clear that the numbers of posts/ vacancies are tentative and recruitment process can be cancelled/ suspended/ terminated by Commanding Officer at any stage, due to administrative reasons
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|