Ministry of Defence has issued a recruitment notificationfor the recruitment of Store Keeper & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2014 – 34303/LRS 12-13/E1B(S).. Candidates who have completed 10TH/ 12TH/ DEGREE/ DIPLOMA can apply for the new recruitment notificationfrom Ministry of Defence
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Store Keeper & More Vacancies on or before 10/01/2015 (Note: The last date to apply will differ based upon the Candidates Location. Kindly refer Click Here for More Details) . Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Defence|
|Vacancy Name||Store Keeper & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH/ Any Graduate/ Diploma/ ITI|
|Total No of Vacancy||2265 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.5,200 – Rs.34,800/-pm|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Ministry of Defence|
Detail of Ministry of Defence Store Keeper & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed format as per Annexure‘I’ for the under mentioned posts from Indian Citizens as declared eligible by the Govt of India, Min of Defence.
Name Of The Post:
- Mate SSK
- Supervisor Barrack and Store
- Store Keeper Gde-II (SK-II)
- Meter Reader
Total No Of Posts : 2,265
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & PAY SCALE:
- Draughtsman : Essential. Must have passed three years Diploma in Architectural Assistantship from a recognized Institution. Desirable. One year experience in working of Auto- Cad, operation of Xerox, Printing and Lamination machine. Scale of pay and Grade Pay : Rs 9300-34800 with grade pay Rs 4200/
- Supvr B/S : Degree of a recognized university in Arts or Science preferably with diploma in Material Management or Three years diploma in Civil or Mechanical or Electrical engineering from a recognized Institute. Scale of pay and Grade Pay : Rs 9300-34800 with grade pay Rs 4200/
- Store Keeper Gde-II (SK-II) : Matriculation or equivalent exam from recognized University/Board. Scale of pay and Grade Pay : Rs 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs 1900/
- Civil Motor Driver (CMD) (Ordinary Grade) : Matriculation or equivalent exam from recognized University/Board. and Should possess valid civil driving license for all type of vehicle from State Government. Scale of pay and Grade Pay : Rs 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs 1900/
- Peon : Matriculation or equivalent exam from recognized University/ Board. Scale of pay and Grade Pay : Rs 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs 1800/
- Chowkidar : Essential. Matriculation or equivalent exam from recognized University/Board. Desirable. Should be conversant with duties of Chowkidar and should be physically fit. Scale of pay and Grade Pay : Rs 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs 1800/
- Safaiwala : Matriculation or equivalent exam of recognized University/ Board. Scale of pay and Grade Pay : Rs 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs 1800/
- Chowkidar (Khansama): Matriculation or equivalent exam from recognized University/ Board. and Diploma in cooking / catering from any recognized institution. Scale of pay and Grade Pay : Rs 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs 1900/
- Meter Reader: (10+2) examination or equivalent from recognized University/Board. Scale of pay and Grade Pay : Rs 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs 1900/
- Caneman : Matriculation or equivalent exam of recognized University/ Board .or Industrial training institute pass certificate from a recognized institute. Scale of pay and Grade Pay : Rs 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs 1800/
- Mate : Matriculation or equivalent exam of recognized University/ Board. or Industrial Training Institute pass certificate from a recognized Institute. Scale of pay and Grade Pay : Rs 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs 1800/
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Defence – Store Keeper & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/01/2015
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination& Interview (if applicable in that category). Candidates who qualify will be recommended for appointment by the Recruiting Authority.
- Provided that SC, ST, OBC and PH (OH/HH) candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards along with candidates belonging to other communities, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates will be accommodated against the general/ unreserved vacancies as per their position in the overall Merit List. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SCs, STs, OBCs and PH candidates which will thus comprise of SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates who are lower in merit than the last general candidate on merit list of unreserved category but otherwise found suitable for appointment even by relaxed standard. A physically Handicapped category candidate who qualified on the basis of relaxed standard viz. age limit, experience or qualifications, will be counted against reserved vacancies and not against general vacancies subject to fitness of such candidate for selection. Such candidate may also be recommended at the relaxed standards to the extent the number of vacancies reserved for them to make up for the deficiency in the reserved quota, irrespective of their rank in the order of merit.
How to apply for Store Keeper & More Vacancies in Ministry of Defence:
- Candidates must apply in the application format published alongwith this advertisement and fill up all the columns in their own hand in block letters. Candidate may also apply on plain paper but the format should exactly be the same as published in the advertisement.
- Applications on formats other than the one indicated will be summarily rejected.
- If any wrong entries are made by the candidates in the application form, their applications shall be rejected and the Deptt will not be responsible for such rejection. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
- Application filled in on the format used for previous recruitment or some other advertisement will not be considered. The candidates should further note that Application Form will NOT be supplied by the Dept.
- Applications on the prescribed format should be submitted alongwith the documents / certificates given below:- (i) Two self-addressed envelopes of size 28 cm x 12 cm with postage stamp of Rs 60/- affixed on each envelope.(ii) Admit Card for Written Test. The admit card for written test shall be submitted in duplicate as per format duly affixed with self-attested pass port size photograph in the space provided for and by duly filling Ser No 1 to 3, alongwith the application form. Mere submission of admit card does not imply or convey any assurance that the candidate will be called for the written test. (iii) Self attested photocopies of educational qualification certificates, caste certificate and certificates in support of any claim / relaxation (wherever applicable) are to be enclosed with the application.
- LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION:03 JAN 2015(1700 HRS) FOR ALL CANDIDATES AND 10 JAN 2015 (1700 HRS) FOR CANDIDATES BELONGING TO ASSAM, MEGHALAYA, ARUNACHAL PRADESH, MIZORAM, MANIPUR, NAGALAND, TRIPURA, SIKKIM, LADAKH DIVISION OF J&K STATE, LAHAUL & SPITI DISTT AND PANGI SUB DIV OF CHAMBA DISTT OF HP, A&N ISLANDS AND LAKSHADWEEP
- Applications are invited in the prescribed format for appointment to D’Man, Supvr B/S, SK-II, CMD (OG),Peon, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Chowkidar (Khansama),Meter Reader, Caneman, and Matein Military Engineer Services(MES) / Ministry of Defence from Indian Citizen as declared eligible by the Government of India. Last date of receipt of application is03 Jan 2015. For candidates belonging to Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim,LadakhDivision of J&K State, Lahaul&SpitiDistt and Pangi Sub Div of ChambaDistt of HP, A&N Islands and Lakshadweep,the last date of receipt of application is 10 Jan 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/01/2015
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2014 – 34303/LRS 12-13/E1B(S).
MORE DETAILS HERE FOR THIS JOB