Ministry of Defence has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Mazdoor through recruitment notification – Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2014 – RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO – 01/2015. Candidates who have completed 10TH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Defence
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Mazdoor on or before 16/02/2015 (Note: The last date to apply will differ based upon the Candidates Location. Kindly refer Click Here for More Details) . Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Defence|
|Total No of Vacancy||50 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.5,200 – Rs.34,800/-pm|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||8 MOUNTAIN DIVISION ORDNANCE UNIT, PIN-909008, C/O 56 APO|
DETAIL OF MINISTRY OF DEFENCE MAZDOOR RECRUITMENT:
Applications in the given format as per Appendix-A are invited from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Mazdoor in Pay Band of Rs as indicated below plus other allowances as admissible to Central Govt Employees:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Mazdoor||50||10th/Matriculation Pass or Equivalent examination of recognized university board||Rs.5200- 20200 plus grade pay Rs.1800/-||18 to 35 Yrs|
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR MINISTRY OF DEFENCE – MAZDOOR POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/02/2015
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination& Interview (if applicable in that category). Candidates who qualify will be recommended for appointment by the Recruiting Authority.
- Provided that SC, ST, OBC and PH (OH/HH) candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards along with candidates belonging to other communities, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates will be accommodated against the general/ unreserved vacancies as per their position in the overall Merit List. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SCs, STs, OBCs and PH candidates which will thus comprise of SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates who are lower in merit than the last general candidate on merit list of unreserved category but otherwise found suitable for appointment even by relaxed standard. A physically Handicapped category candidate who qualified on the basis of relaxed standard viz. age limit, experience or qualifications, will be counted against reserved vacancies and not against general vacancies subject to fitness of such candidate for selection. Such candidate may also be recommended at the relaxed standards to the extent the number of vacancies reserved for them to make up for the deficiency in the reserved quota, irrespective of their rank in the order of merit.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MAZDOOR IN MINISTRY OF DEFENCE:
- Candidates will fwd application properly sealed in an envelope to the address mentioned against the post applied for through ordinary post. Registered/application in person will not be accepted. The application should be addressed to Adm Officer (Rect Cell), 8 Mountain Division Ordnance Unit, Pin -909008 C/o 56 APO. Candidates are requested to superscribe the words “ APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MAZDOOR” on the top of envelope while sending the application form.
- Last date for receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
- Photocopy of the following documents/certificate to be attached alongwith application duly attested by a Gazetted Officer:- (a) Two passport size photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer, one on right corner of application and one on Acknowledgement Card. (b) Attested copies of following certificates will also be submitted with application:- (i) Education Qualification certificate. (ii) Date of Birth Certificate (iii) Caste certificate where applicable (iv) In case of Sportsperson, please attach ‘Sports Certificate’ as per Appendix ‘C’. (v) In case of OBC please attach ‘Non Creamy Layer’ certificate as per Appendix-‘D. (c) Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs.25/- Note: Central Government civilian employees must furnish “No Objection Certificate” from their employer/office at the time of the skill test else their candidature will be cancelled.
- Incomplete /ineligible applications will be deemed invalid and rejected without intimation to the candidate. Only the eligible candidates will be called for the physical/written examination.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidates. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained.
- No TA/DA is admissible. Duration of each test can be 02 to 05 days or more. Candidates will make their own arrangement for lodging/boarding during the test/interview.
- The candidates will be appearing for the test/interview at their own risk and cost. Unit or any of its functionaries or any other Govt functionary will not be responsible for any injury/loss of life i.e sustained by the candidate during/after the test.
- For the preparation of the merit list, weight age for Written, Physical & Interview will be in the ratio of 40:40:20.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/02/2015
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2014 – RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO – 01/2015.