Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Research Associates/ Fellow for M.Sc/ Ph.D holders on November 27-29, 2014
|Company name||Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES)|
|Posts||Research Associates/ Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||09 Posts|
|Application Last date||November 27-29, 2014|
Details of Post :
Research Associates/ Fellow
Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) proposes to fill up the 04 (four) posts of Research Associates (RA) and 05 (five) posts of Research Fellows (RF) for the project “National Program on Earthquake Precursors” now under the National Center for Seismology, Ministry of Earth Sciences on temporary basis for three years. Selected candidates would be evaluated on year-to-year basis and would be granted extension only on satisfactory performance at the end of each year. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions may report at the Ministry on 26.11.2014 for RA at 9am and on 28.11.2014 for RF at 9am. The registration would be open from 9am to 10am on 26.11.2014(RA) and 28.11.2014(RF). The interview will start from 10am onwards and are likely to be extended to 27.11.2014 and 29.11.2014 for RA and RF respectively, depending upon numbers of candidates appearing
|Name of Post||Qualification||# ofVacancy||Pay scale|
||4||Rs. 36,000/-(consolidated) + HRA|
||5||Rs. 25,000/-(consolidated) + HRA|
- Registration would start on the given date from 9:00 AM and will continue upto 10:00 AM hours. No candidate would be allowed to attend interview, if he/she fails to register within the allotted time. Interviews would start from 1000 hours onwards.
- Venue of Interview: Ministry of Earth Sciences, Prithvi Bhavan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
- Age Limit: As indicated against each post. Age relaxation for SC/ST- 5 years and for OBC-3 years.
- The date of walk-in-interview is the cut-off date for all purposes.
- The selected candidates shall have no claim either implicit or explicit, for their absorption or regularization in any organization of MoES.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification of candidature.
- The candidates are required to bring duly filled in application form pasting photo in the prescribed format given below for the walk-in-interview. Candidates are advised to attach zerox copies of all the testimonial(self attested) and certificates(self attested) alongwith theapplication form.
- Applicants are advised to bring all original certificates/documents showing date of birth and other qualification and experience for verification at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :November 27-29, 2014
VENUE : Ministry of Earth Sciences, Prithvi Bhavan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003