Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Auxiliary Nurse Midwife through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Job on or before19.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Vacancy Name||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||NEW DELHI|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||19.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||DTE. GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES RURAL HEALTH TRAINING CENTRE NAJAFGARH, NEW DELHI -110043|
DETAIL OF MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE AUXILIARY NURSE MIDWIFE RECRUITMENT:
- Name of the Post : Auxiliary Nurse Midwife
- No of Post : One
- Qualification : (i) Pass in 10th standard or High School examination or equivalent. (ii) Successful Completion of ANM/Health Worker (Female) Training course from an Institution, recognized by Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council (iii) Registration with Indian/State Nursing Council as ANM/Health Worker (F) both in Nursing and Midwifery. (iv) Age:18 to 25 yea rs ( Relaxable for Govt. Servant upto 40 years) (v) Working knowledge in Hindi .
- Remuneration : 5200-20200/+GP- 2400
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE – AUXILIARY NURSE MIDWIFE POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19.02.2015.
- Selection will be based upon Marks obtained in the written Examination & Interview to be held at this centre. 100 marks will be for the written examination and 25 marks for the interview. The proportionate weightage will also be given for experience in National Health Programmes, for the marks in the interview. Decision of the selection committee, in this matter will be final.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AUXILIARY NURSE MIDWIFE VACANCY IN MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE:
Eligible candidates for above posts may apply in the prescribed Performa within 30 days of publication/uploading of this advertisement along with two copies of admit card with signature in the proscribed space. Duly self attested copies of relevant Date of birth certificate, caste certificate, educational qualification, experience certificate, etc, in proof of all items given in the application be attached with the application form. SC/ST for Rs. 100/ -, alon gwith their applications, in favour of Director, RHTC Najafgarh payable at New Delhi. Incomplete applications and application received after last date will not entertained. Any canvassing by the candidate is liable to lead to disqualification. Two photos duly singed by the candidate on the back , be attached in the space provided.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19.02.2015