Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) invites application for the recruitment of Deputy Director General with Graduate holders
|Company name||Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)|
|Posts||Deputy Director General|
|Salary||Rs.18,400 – Rs.22,400/-pm|
|Total Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Application Last date||22/01/2015|
Details of Post :
Deputy Director General:
Subject: Filling up of the post of Deputy Director General (DDG) in the Narcotics Control Bureau (NOB) under the Ministry of Home Affairs on deputation basis : Regarding
- The undersigned is directed to say that it has been proposed to fiil up 02 (two) future vacant posts of Deputy Director Generai in the Narcotics Control Bureau, under the Ministry of Home Affairs on deputation basis. The number of vacancies is subject to change/ variation.
- The post is in the Pre-revised scale of Pay of 18,400-500-22400. The terms and conditionsof deputation wilt be governed by the Department of Personnel & Training in OM No. No.6/B/2009—Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time.
- The period of deputation, including deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organization/Department of the Central Government, shall ordinarily not exceed 5 (five) years.
- The maximum age for appointment on deputation shall not exceed 56 years, as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- As per the Recruitment Rules for the post, the officers of the All lndia Services and other Group Central Services. possessing 5 years experience in Enforcement of Regulatory Laws/investigation of economic and criminal offences and collection of intelligence relating thereto, and fulfilling the following conditions, are eligible for consideration (i) Holding analogous post on a regular basis; or (ii) Approved for appointment to the post in the pre-revised Pay scale of 18400-500-22400 or equivalent.
|Name of Post||Qualification||# ofVacancy||Pay scale|
|Deputy Director General||Graduate||1||Rs.18,400 – Rs.22,400/-pm|
It is requested that the vacancies mentioned in para 1 above may be circulated to all eligible officers and applications in the enclosed format, from such eligible officers who could be spared immediately in the event of their selection, may be forwarded to the undersigned along with the following documents within 59 days from the issue of this circular: (a) Attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports for the last five years and preferably up to the year 2013-14 duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt. of India or equivalent. (b) Cadre Clearance incorporating that in the event of his/her selection, he/she will be relieved to join the Post of Dy Director General in Narcotics Control Bureau on deputation basis. (c) Vigilance Clearance (d) Integrity Certificate. (e) A certificate to the effect that no major/minor penalty has been imposed upon the candidate during the last ten years. It may also be noted that in the event of selection, the concerned officer will not be permitted to withdraw his candidature.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 22.01.2015