Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Director (Technical) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ M.Sc/ M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Director (Technical) Job on or before 21.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Director (Technical)|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma/ M.Sc/ M.A|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||21.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Ministry of Home Affairs, Room No. 15, North Block, New Delhi|
DETAIL OF MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS (MHA) – ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (TECHNICAL) RECRUITMENT:
Filling up of one post of Assistant DirectorTechnical) in Department of Official Language, Ministry of Home Affairs by Composite method Deputation (including short term contract) plus promotion
- Name of the Post : Assistant Director (Technical)
- No. of post : 1 (One)
- PayScale ; Pay Band-2. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of 346004.
- Method of Recruitment: Composite method Deputation (including short term contract) plus promotion]
- Duties and Responsibilities of (i) Providing inputs for advising Government Ministries/ the post : Banks/ Public Sector Undertakings regarding use of modern electronic bilingual facilities available in the country for implementing the Official Language Policy. (ii) To organize Seminars and computer exhibitions of bilingual facilities to promote use of Official Language in Central Government Departments/ Banks/ Public Sector Undertakings. (iii)Arranging computer training programmes in Hindi through various Government organizations for the employees of Central Government Ministries/ Banks/ Public Sector Undertakings. (iv) Providing inputs for development of Language Application Tools for Rajbhasha,v) Providing input to advising Central Government Ministries: Banks/ Public Sector Undertakings in developing bilingual websites.
- Eligibility : l. Officers under Central or State Governments or Union Territorics or recognized Research Institution or Universities or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Allionomous organizations: (a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadrei Department; of (ii) With five years regular service in posts in PB2. Rs.930034800 with the Grade Pay of Rs. 4200 or equivalent; and
- (b) possessing the following educational qualifications and experience: A. (i) Masters Degree in Statistics or Mathematics (with Statistics) or Commerce (with Statistics) or Economics (with Statistics) or Operation Research or Physics or Bachelors Degree in Engineering (other than computer related subject) from a recognized University or equivalent; (ii) O” level Diploma under DOEACC programme or equivalent with two yearsexperience in working with Computer of Word Processor or other electronic equipment; (iii) Hindi as a subject in Senior Secondary School Examination or equivalent of a recognized Board or equivalent; (i) Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Computer tngineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology from a recognized University or equivalent: (ii) Hindi as a subject in Senior Secondary School Examination or equivalent of a recognized Board or equivalent: of 2. The Departmental Technical Assistant with 8 years regular service in the grade will also be considered and in case he is Selected for appointment to the post the same shall be deemed to have been filled by promotion. (The Departmental Officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointinent by promotion. The period of deputation including period of deputation in another excadre post held inmediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other department/ organization shall ordinarily not exceed 3 years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including shortterm contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS (MHA) – ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (TECHNICAL) POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (TECHNICAL) – VACANCY IN MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS (MHA):
It is requested that wide publicity may be given to the vacancy circular amongs, staff under your administrative control and, applications, in duplicate, in the enclosed proforma (Annexure-II) along with cadre clearance and attested copies (with rubber stamp on each page) of complete and upto-date ACRs for last five years of the officers who can be spared in the event of their selection, may be sent to Under Secretary (Ad-V, Ministry of Home Affairs, Room No. 15, North Block, New Delhi1 10001, within a period of 60 days from the date of publication of this circular in the Employment News. Applications received after the last date or without the copies of ACRS or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered. While forwarding the applications. it may also be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the officers are correct and no disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against himher. The integrity of the Officer may also be certified and it may be confirmed that no major/minor penalties have been imposed on himher during the last ten years
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21.02.2015