Ministry of Agriculture has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification – Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment 2015 – NO. 12023/01/2015-E.II. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Agriculture
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Job on or before 29/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Agriculture|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||29/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Under Secretary (Pers.II), Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Room No. 399, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi-110114|
Detail of Ministry of Agriculture Director Recruitment:
- I am directed to say that applications are invited from eligible and suitable officials for filling up of one post of Director (Cooperation/Credit) in the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation by deputation (ISTC)/ transfer basis. Details of the post, eligibility conditions etc. are given in the Annexure-I. The pay of the officer selected for appointment on deputation basis will be regulated in terms of DOPT’s OM No. 6/8/2009- Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time.
- Applications of only such officials/candidates will be considered as are routed through proper channel and are accompanied by (i) bio data (in duplicate) as in the proforma given (Annexure-II), (ii) Photocopies of ACRs for the last five years attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India level, (iii) Vigilance Clearance Certificate, (iv) Integrity Certificate, (iv) No Penalty Certificate and a statement giving details of major/minor penalties imposed on the officer, if any, during the last 10 years in the enclosed format (Annexure-III). It may also be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the officers are correct.
- It is, therefore, requested that the applications of suitable and eligible officers and who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be sent directly to the Under Secretary (Pers.II), Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Room No. 399, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi-110114 within a period of 60 days from the date of issue of this letter or the publishing of the advertisement, whichever is later.
- Advance copies of applications or received after the prescribed closing date or not accompanied with the required certificates/documents are liable to be rejected.
- The post may kindly be given wide publicity in your Department/ Organization.
- Name of the post: Director (Cooperation/Credit)
- Number of posts: 1 (One)
- Classification of post: General Central Service, Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
- Pay Scale: Rs. 12000-375-16500/- (pre-revised) (Revised Pay scale, PB-3, Rs. 15600- 39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/-).
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit for appointment by transfer on deputation (including short term contract) shall be, not exceeding 56 years, as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Method of Recruitment: By deputation (ISTC)/ transfer.
- Eligibility: Officers of the Central/State Governments/Union Territories/Public Sector Undertakings/Semi Government/ Autonomous or Statutory Organizations/ National Level Cooperative Federations possessing the following service, educational qualifications and experience, are eligible:- (a) Service:- (i) holding analogous post on regular basis; or (ii) with 5 years regular service in the post in the scale of Rs. 10000-15200/- (prerevised) (Revised PB-3, Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-) or equivalent. (b) Educational Qualifications and experience:- Essential:- (i) Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent; (ii) 8 years experience in the field of Cooperation/Credit in a Government or Cooperative/Credit organization.
- Desirable:- Diploma in Cooperation from a recognized institution or equivalent. Note-I:- The Departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on promotion. Note-II:- The period of deputation including period of deputation in another excadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed 4 (Four) years, or until further orders, whichever is earlier. Note-III:- The crucial date of determining eligibility will be the last date for receipt of the applications.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Agriculture- Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director Vacancy in Ministry of Agriculture:
It is, therefore, requested that the applications of suitable and eligible officers and who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be sent directly to the Under Secretary (Pers.II), Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Room No. 399, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi-110114 within a period of 60 days from the date of issue of this letter or the publishing of the advertisement, whichever is later.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/5/2015
Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment 2015 – NO. 12023/01/2015-E.II.