Ministry of Commerce and Industry has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Secretary through recruitment notification – Ministry of Commerce and Industry Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.T‐49015/4/2012‐PLANT(A)/VOLUME‐II. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Commerce and Industry
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Secretary Job on or before 24.04.2015.Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Commerce and Industry|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Government of India Ministry of Commerce & Industry Department of Commerce, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi|
DETAIL OF MINISTRY OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY – SECRETARY RECRUITMENT:
The undersigned is directed to say that it is proposed to fill up one post of Secretary, Tea Board, Kolkata in the pay scale of PB‐3 (Rs.15,600‐39,100 + GP Rs.7600/‐) as per Sixth CPC. The job requirements and experience required for the post are indicated in Annexure‐I.
- Name of the Post : Secretary, Tea Board, Kolkata
- Scale of Pay : PB‐3 Rs.15,600‐39,100+GP Rs.7600/‐ (as per Sixth CPC)
- Method of Recruitment : Transfer on deputation:‐ Officers of the IAS or any of the Central Services, Class‐I or the State Services, Class‐I with at least 9 years of service.
- Job Requirement : To exercise such of the functions as have been assigned in the Act and the rules and bye‐laws made thereunder. He shall be responsible for the Secretariat work of the Tea Board and shall be in charge of the administration of the office of the Board under direction from Deputy Chairman or the Chairman.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR MINISTRY OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY – SECRETARY POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24.04.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SECRETARY – VACANCY IN MINISTRY OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY:
It is requested that applications (in duplicate) of eligible and willing officers who could be relieved in the event of selection, in the enclosed proforma (Annexure‐II) along with the following documents may please be forwarded to this Ministry within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News: (i) Complete and up‐to‐date confidential reports for the last five years, attested photostate copy thereof by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt. of India. (ii) Integrity Certificate. (iii) Details of minor or major penalties imposed during the last 9 years. (If no penalties have been imposed, it should be stated) (iv) Vigilance clearance. Applications received after the last date or without the confidential reports and other relevant documents or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24.04.2015
Ministry of Commerce and Industry Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.T‐49015/4/2012‐PLANT(A)/VOLUME‐II