inistry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultants through recruitment notification – Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) Recruitment 2015 – 2/6/2014-ADMN.SFIO. Candidates who have completed CA, CWA, CS, ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultants Job on or before 7/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA)
Vacancy Name : Consultants
Educational Qualification : CA, CWA, CS, ICWA
Total No of Vacancy : 24 Post
Salary : Rs.30,000-80,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 7/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Government of India Ministry of Corporate Affairs SERIOUS FRAUD INVESTIGATION OFFICE 2 nd Floor, Paryavaran Bhawan, B-3 Wing, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Detail of Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) Consultants Recruitment:
Expression of interest is invited from eligible applicants for engagement as ConsultantI/Consultant-II purely on short term contract basis, as per details given below:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Consultants in the Field of Law (Advocates)||10||
|Consultants in the field of Financial Analysis (CA/CS/CWA)||6||
|Consultants in other fields* (Banking/Law/Tax/Audit & Accounts/ Capital Market/ Investigation/ Management Accounting/ General Administration) (In this category retired Government/Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies employees are also eligible to apply)||8||
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) – Consultants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultants Vacancy in Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) :
- The eligibility criteria stating qualification, experience and also fee payable to Consultant-I/Consultant-II etc. is given in Annexure-I. Terms of Reference (ToR) and other general terms & conditions are given in Annexure-II.
- The short listed candidates will be interviewed by a Consultancy Evaluation Committee constituted for the purpose, whose decision will be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Intimation will be sent only to selected candidates. SFIO would undertake police verification of the selected candidates.
- Interested candidates may forward their applications in the enclosed format (Annexure-III) in a sealed envelope super-scribed “Application for the post of Consultant in SFIO” which should reach Director, Serious Fraud Investigation Office, 2nd Floor, Paryavaran Bhawan, B-3 Wing, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Times of India/Nav Bharat Times on 09.07.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/8/2015
Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) Recruitment 2014 – 2/6/2014-ADMN.SFIO.