Company Name: Ministry of Defence (DGQA)
Education:10+ 2, ITI
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from Indian National to fill the following vacancies at Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Ammunition), Kirkee, Pune 411 003. The Qualitative Requirements and other details of the posts are as given below:-
- 10+ 2 pass or equivalent from recognized Board
- Certificate for completion of a course in Material Management from a recognized institution and
- Two years experience in Storekeeping or Accountancy
- 18-27 years as on 15 April 2014. Departmental candidates upto 40 years.
- Industrial Training Institute pass certificate in the specified Trade or its equivalent Defence Service Tradesman course approved as such by the Central Government or State Government.
- 18-27 years as on 15 April 2014.
NOTE– *All eligible candidates are to qualify a Departmental Trade Skill Test conducted by Department for the job of the post for which the candidates are being considered for appointment.
- The above posts are subject to All India Service Liability.
- The candidates fulfilling the above qualitative requirements may apply to the Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Ammunition), Kirkee, Pune-411003 in the prescribed format attached. The closing date of application is 21 days from publication of the advertisement. The applications received after the stipulated date will not be considered under any circumstances.
- The new entrants to the Central Government Service are governed under new restructured defined Contribution Pension System replacing the existing system of defined benefit pension scheme.
- The following documents are required to be forwarded alongwith the application:-
(i) Two passport size photographs with candidate’s signature (one should be affixed on the applicationand one be enclosed alongwith application). The application will not be considered without photograph.
(ii) Copies of Certificate attested by a Gazetted Officer in support of Educational Qualification, Date of Birth, Experience and Caste Certificate etc. should be enclosed alongwith the application failing which application will be rejected.
(iii) The candidates belongs to OBC should also forwarded the latest Non-Creamy Layer Certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- The Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Ammunition) Kirkee reserved the right to short list candidates to be called for the above posts to a reasonable limit based on suitable criteria to be fixed by him and his decision shall be final and binding. Applicants may therefore, note that mere fulfilling the minimum criteria/standard for a post will not entitle them for being called for written test/interview.
- Application form should be as per the format published in the advertisement.
- If the candidate apply for more than one post, separate application be forwarded for each post
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 23.03.2014
How to Apply: