Company Name: Ministry of Defence, Government of India
Experience:20 years experience
Details of Post :
- Director General Married Accommodation Project, Kashmir House, Rajaji Marg, New Delhi invites applications for Contractual services of Junior Engineers (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Quantity Surveyor) for a duration of 10(ten) months in HQ DG MAP, New Delhi.
- Applicants should be Degree/Diploma holder in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Quantity Surveyor engineering with minimum 20 years experience in residential construction projects and should be conversant with assessment and evaluation of conceptual/detailed project report of residential projects, assessment of bills of quantities, approx estimates, drafting of contracts, evaluation of deviation orders etc and be familiar with the working of MES standard Schedule of Rates (SSR), Scale of Accommodation.
Nature of Job Scrutiny of Details projects Reports (DPR), Technical Sanctions for tenders to be issued, submitting tender comments, analysis/evaluation of tender after receipt, scrutiny of deviation order and maintaining of project documents etc.
- Recently retired Assistant Engineer/ Junior Engineers (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Quantity Surveyor) from MES/CPWD/Corps of Engineers shall be preferred.
- Consolidated package approx Rs 22,000/- per month based on output will be paid. Output will be monitored on weekly/fortnightly basis and compensation/emoluments will be linked to output. No other perks/benefits such as Gratuity, HRA,CCA, Transport Allowances, Medical Re-imbursement etc are admissible.
- Leave entitlement would be as per existing orders for the contractual persons, Decision of DG Map would be final & binding.
- The appointment will be purely on contract basis for a period of 10 months and may be increased based on the performance of individual.
- The engagement will not vest any right to claim for regular appointment in the DG MAP or for continuedcontractual engagement.
- The department will not bear any kind of liability/responsibility during the period the candidate remains on contractual appointment with DG MAP except payment for numbers of days he has put in that very month.
- THE CONTRACT ENGAGEMENT CAN BE TERMINATED BY DG MAP AT ANY TIME WITHOUT ASSIGNING ANY REASON OR NOTICE.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified from post. The candidate should not have been convicted by in any court of law.
- if any declaration/information furnished is found false or if any material/facts suppressed willfully, contractual engagement will be terminated forthwith.
- DG MAP will not hold any responsibility of incident/accident occurred to him/her during contractual engagement.
- Individual must be medically fit, motivated and dynamic to produce results for time bound project and be willing to join immediately after the interview.
- Applicant to submit application along with bio data including complete residential address/telephone number, character certificate, qualification certificate, past experience certificate and medical certificate by 1500hrs on or before 15 April 2014. Call letters for interview shall be issued subsequently.
- All applications must be addressed to Director General Married Accommodation Project, E-in-C’s Branch, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) Kashmir House, Rajaji Marg, New Delhi-11 in a sealed envelope duly written” POST OF JEs ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS”. Application should be forwarded in the format given at Appendix.
- For further enquiry please contact at 011-23794549 from 0900 Hrs to 1730 Hours on Monday to Friday
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15 April 2014
How to Apply: