Ministry of Defence (MoD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Mullti Tasking Staff through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Defence (MoD).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Mullti Tasking Staff Job on or before 16/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Defence (MoD)
Vacancy Name : Mullti Tasking Staff
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : PUNE
Last Date to Apply for this job : 16/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : CONTROLLERATE OF QUALITY ASSURANCE (AMMUNITION), KIRKEE, PUNE 411 003
Detail of Ministry of Defence (MoD) Mullti Tasking Staff Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian National to fill 02 vacancies of MTS(Security) (Un-reserved) at Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Ammunition), Kirkee, Pune- 411 003. 2. The qualitative requirement and other details of the above post are as given below:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Mullti Tasking Staff||2||Matriculation (10th class pass) from any recognised Board.||Rs.5200 – 20200 + Rs.1800 Grade pay||18-25 years as on closing date of application. (Relaxable for departmental candidates upto the age of 40 years in accordance with instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time). Upper age relaxation for Ex-Serviceman is as per existing rules.|
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Defence (MoD) – Mullti Tasking Staff Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Mullti Tasking Staff Vacancy in Ministry of Defence (MoD) :
- The above post is subject to All India transfer and Field service liability.
- The candidates fulfilling the above qualitative requirements may apply to the Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Ammunition), Kirkee, Pune-411003 in the prescribed format attached as Appendix ‘A’ and Admit Card as Appendix ‘B’. The closing date of application is 21 days from publication of the advertisement. The applications received after the stipulated date will not be considered under any circumstances.
- The new entrants to the Central Government Service are governed under new restructured defined contribution Pension system replacing the existing system of defined Benefit Pension Scheme.
- The following documents are required to be forwarded alongwith the application. (i) Two passport size photographs with candidate’s signature be affixed on the application and Admit Card respectively. The application will not be considered without photographs. (ii) Copies of Certificate attested by Gazetted Officer in support of Educational Qualification, Date of Birth, Caste certificate and discharge certificate for Ex-Serviceman should be enclosed alongwith the application, failing which application will be rejected. (iii) Application should include Name, present and permanent address with Pin Code, mobile number and telephone number.
- The Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Ammunition) Kirkee reserved the right to short list candidates to be called for the above posts to a reasonable limit based on suitable criteria to be fixed by him and his decision shall be final and binding. Applicants may therefore, note that mere fulfilling the minimum criteria/standard for a post will not entitle them for being called for written test/interview.
- Application form should be as per the format published in the advertisement failing which application will be rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/7/2015