Ministry of Defence has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Defence.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Lower Division Clerk Job on or before 26 Jun 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Defence
Vacancy Name : Lower Division Clerk
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Pune
Last Date to Apply for this job : 26 Jun 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Ammunition), Kirkee, Pune-411003
Detail of Ministry of Defence Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:
- Lower Division Clerk recruitment in Ministry of Defence (DGQA)
- Qualification :12th Class or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or University
- No.of Post : 01
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200
- Age : 18-27 Yrs
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Defence – Lower Division Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26 Jun 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Lower Division Clerk Vacancy in Ministry of Defence :
Candidates may apply to the Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Ammunition), Kirkee, Pune-411003 on or before 26th June 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26 Jun 2015
Employment News Dated 6th to 12th June 2015