Ministry of Defence has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Mess Waiter through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Defence
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Mess Waiter on or before 13/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Defence
Vacancy Name : Mess Waiter
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Nagpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 13/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Commandant, NCC Officers Training Academy, Kamptee-441001, Nagpur
Detail Of Ministry of Defence Mess Waiter Recruitment:
- Total No. of Posts: 01
- Name of the Post: Mess Waiter (Technical Attendant) (UR)
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-27 years, upto 40 years for for Govt servants. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years PH candidates as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10th class/ equivalent qualification from a recognized board/ university with relevant experience.
Selection Procedure For Ministry of Defence – Mess Waiter Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Mess Waiter Vacancy in Ministry of Defence:
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with attested copies of all relevant documents of age, qualification, experience by ordinary post to The Commandant, NCC Officers Training Academy, Kamptee-441001 within 15 days from the date of advt. Important Dates: Date of Advertisement: 23-05-2015 to 29-05-2015. Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 15 days from the date of advt.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/06/2015
Reference: For more details like classification pay scale, application format and other information refer employment news paper dated 23-05-2015 to 29-05-2015, Page No. 29.