Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation (MDWS) has issued a recruitment notificationfor the recruitment of Section Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation (MDWS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Section Officer & More Vacancies on or before 20/03/2015. Find more informationabout the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation (MDWS)|
|Vacancy Name||Section Officer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Under Secretary (Administration, Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation, B1-Wing, 8th Floor, Paryavaran Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
DETAIL OF MINISTRY OF DRINKING WATER AND SANITATION (MDWS) SECTION OFFICER & MORE VACANCIES RECRUITMENT:
Subject- Engagement of Retired Central Government Officers as Consultants in the Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation. It is proposed to prepare a panel of retired / retiring Government employees to work as full time Retainers / Consultants for engaging against the posts on the following terms and conditions:
|Name Of Posts||No of post||Salary|
|Sr. Hindi Translator||1||20,000/-|
- Must have retired from Government Service at same level or above.
- Must be well acquainted with functioning of Government Ministries.
- Work profile and responsibility would be equivalent to post in the Central Government.
- Must have working knowledge of computer application and computer usage.
- Persons till the age of 64 years can apply.
- Engagement shall initially be for a period of one year or whenever regular incumbents are available, whichever is earlier.
- Extension of engagement, if any, shall at the sole discretion of competent authority.
- Working hours shall be from .00 a.. to .30 p. during working days (Monday to Friday) including half an hour lunch break in between. All gazette holidays, Saturdays and Sundays shall be holidays. However, in exigencies of work, heshe may be required to sit late and may even be called on Saturdays / Sundays and other gazetted holidays.
- Engagement may be terminated at any time by the competent authority without assigning any reason without any notice. VI. No typing assistance shall be provided. No leave shall be admissible during the engagement.
- Preference would be given to those retired in the last one year.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR MINISTRY OF DRINKING WATER AND SANITATION (MDWS) – SECTION OFFICER & MORE VACANCIES POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
HOW TO APPLY FOR SECTION OFFICER & MORE VACANCIES VACANCY IN MINISTRY OF DRINKING WATER AND SANITATION (MDWS):
Willing and eligible retired / retiring officers of the Government of India are requested to send their bio data and contact details specially mentioning their detailed experience / grade pay drawn, etc. to Under Secretary (Administration, Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation, B1-Wing, 8th Floor, Paryavaran Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi on or before 20 March 2015. No application will be entertained after this date. It is requested that Ministries / Department may give this circular a wide publicity among their staff and bring it to the notice of their attached offices.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/03/2015