Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Accountant, Auditor through recruitment notification – Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) Recruitment 2015 – NO. Q/PF/575/16/2013. Candidates who have completed Graduation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Accountant, Auditor Job on or before 13/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)
Vacancy Name : Senior Accountant, Auditor
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 13/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Ministry of External Affairs Jawaharlal Nehru Bhawan New Delhi-110011
Detail of Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) Senior Accountant, Auditor Recruitment:
Deputation of Sr. Accountant/Auditor to the Ministry of External Affairs-reg. The Ministry of External Affairs requires the services of qualified Sr. Accountant/Auditors, who have experience in finance, budget, project management and monitoring of government projects. The Ministry, accordingly, requires officers at Assistant level, with background and experience in the mentioned areas. In order to fill these posts, it is proposed to engage suitably qualified officers on deputation basis as per the standard DoP&T guidelines. Applications are sought from officers at the level of Assistants (Rs. 9300-34800+ Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-) with specialisation in the above- mentioned areas. The duties involve examination and procession of financial proposals, monitoring financial evaluation and accounting of Govt. of India projects, consultancy agreements, and procurements training courses etc. Detailed QRs relating to the assignment at Assistant level is enclosed. It is requested that this circular may be given wide publicity among staff and may also be circulated among Subordinate/Attached offices. Interested officers may be instructed to apply by dated 13th July, 2015 as per the proforma enclosed with the QRs.
Applications in the prescribed proforma ( as per annexure A of the advertisement) are invited from suitable and eligible candidates for filling up of posts of Assistants on deputation basis in the Ministry of External Affairs , New Delhi as per details given below:-
- Name of the Post : Assistant
- No. of Posts : 5
- Qualification : Graduation
- Pay Band and Grade Pay : `9300-34800+Grade pay of `4600/4200
- Period of Deputation : The Period of deputation is initially of three years. However, the period may be extended or curtailed on performance basis and functional requirements
- Eligibility/Essential Requirements : a) Officials holding posts of Sr.Auditor/Sr. Accountant or analogous post for at least three years. Or Successful completion of training in the Cash and Accounts Work in the Institute of Training and Management (ISTM) or equivalent and a minimum of five years experience in Cash, Accounts and Budget Work. b) Officers should be conversant with Govt. of India financial rules such as General Financial Rules (GFR), Delegation of Financial Power Rules (DFPR), Govt. Accounting Rules (GAR), CPWD Manual, CPWD Accounts Code, processes related to incurring expenditure out of allocations such as securing regulatory approvals, issue of sanctions etc till final booking thereof, and related instructions issued by Ministry of Finance from time to time; c) Officer should be fully conversant with the TDS system of the IT Department as applicable to Government Departments. d) Officers should have working knowledge of computer operations, particularly MS Excel and MS Word.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) – Senior Accountant, Auditor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Accountant, Auditor Vacancy in Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) :
Completed application should be sent to Shri Suresh K. Menon, Deputy Secretary (PF), Ministry of External Affairs, Room NO. 4071, Jawaharlal Nehru Bhwan, Janpath, New Delhi-110001 in the prescribed proforma (Annexure A) alongwith up-to-date attested copies of APARs for the last three years and vigilance clearance certificate, Integrity certificate, statement of major/minor penalty, if any, imposed on the officer during the last 10 years of the officials from the present employer
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/7/2015
Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) Recruitment 2014 – NO. Q/PF/575/16/2013.
How To Apply :-