Company Name: Ministry of Finance
Position: Young Professionals
Details of Post :
Invitation of applications for appointment as Young Professional in the
Department of Economic Affairs The Department of Economic Affairs proposes to engage Young Professionals period of 2 years to provide high quality services or for attending to specific and time bound jobs. Only persons with requisite qualification and experience as prescribed would be hired Young Professionals.
- Requirement: 2 ( the actual vacancies may be higher)
- Age limit: Not exceeding 35 years
- Qualifications: Master’s degree in Economics/ Finance or MBA or LLB;
- Tenure: The maximum continuous tenure for Young Professionals will be two years. They will be appointed on full time basis and will not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of consultancy.
The appointment of Young Professionals is of a temporary nature and the appointment can be cancelled at any time by the Ministry without assigning any reason.
- Allowances: 35000 per month (all inclusive)
Termination of Agreement: The Department may terminate a contract to which these Terms apply if: The Young Professionals is unable to address the assigned works; Quality of the assigned works is not to the satisfaction of the Department. The Young Professionals fails in timely achievement of the milestones as finally decided by the Commission. The Young Professionals is found lacking in honesty and integrity. The Department reserves the right to terminate the contract, by giving fifteen days’ notice to the Young Professionals.
Submission of application: The Application in the format given in Annexure-I, along with a forwarding letter, should reach Deputy Secretary (Admn.), D/o Economic Affairs, M/o Finance, Room No.- 238A, North Block, either through post or e mail, within 7 days from the date of notification on DEA’s website/ publication in the newspaper. Applications may be submitted through e mail to: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26/12/2013
How to Apply: