Ministry of Finance (MoF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Member through recruitment notification – Ministry of Finance (MoF) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.A-12026/14/2015-AD.I. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Finance (MoF).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Member Job on or before 21/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Finance (MoF)
Vacancy Name : Member
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.75,500-80,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Ministry of Finance (MoF) , New Delhi
Detail of Ministry of Finance (MoF) Member Recruitment:
he Central Sales Tax Appellate Authority(CSTAA) is an authority set up under Central Sales Tax Act, 1956 to settle inter-State trade or Commerce disputes falling under Section 6-A or Section 9 of said Act. One post of Member (Central Sales Tax) in Central Sales Tax Appellate Authority(CSTAA) in the HAG + pay scale of Rs.75500-80000/- is vacant and is required to be filled up.
In terms of provisions contained in Section 19 of the Central Sales Tax, 1956, an officer of a State Government not below the rank of Secretary or an officer of the Central Government not below the rank of Additional Secretary, who is an expert in sales tax matters, shall be appointed as a Member of the Authority. The appointment shall be for a period of 3 years or on attainment of 62 years, whichever is earlier. A person, when appointed as Member, shall seek retirement from government service before he enters upon his office as a Member. Other term and conditions are governed by the AAR (Salaries & Allowances, Terms and Conditions of Service for Chairman and Members) Rule, 1994.
- Name of the post Members
- Scale of pay HAG+ Pay Scale of Rs. 75500-80000/-.
- Eligibility Officers of a State Government or officers of the Central Government not below the rank of Additional Secretary, who is an expert in sales tax matters.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Finance (MoF) – Member Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Member Vacancy in Ministry of Finance (MoF) :
- Accordingly, applications are invited from the officers of the State Government and Central Government, who fulfil the eligibility criteria and who are experts in sales tax matters, for filling up the post of Member(CST) in the Authority.
- All the eligible and willing officers are requested to submit their application through their cadre controlling authority in the prescribed proforma attached at Annexure-II along with (i) clear photocopies of the up-to-date CR/APAR dossier of the officer containing CR/APARs of atleast last ten years duly attested by a Group A officer (ii) cadre clearance at Annexure-III (iii) clearance from vigilance and disciplinary angle as in Annexure-IV (iv) Integrity Certificate duly signed by Group A officer and (v) statement giving details of major or minor penalties, if any, imposed on the officer during the last ten years, positively by 21.09.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/9/2015
Ministry of Finance (MoF) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO.A-12026/14/2015-AD.I.