Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Member through recruitment notification – Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Recruitment 2015 – No.2/31/2015-BM II/LPAI. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Member Job on or before 31/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)
Vacancy Name : Member
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) , New Delhi
Detail of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Member Recruitment:
- Secretaries of all Ministries/Departments of Government of India (2) Chief Secretaries of all the States and Union Territories.
- Secretary, PESB, New Delhi. (4) All Attached and Subordinate Offices of Ministry of Home Affairs. Subject. Appointment to the post of Member (Finance) of the Land Ports Authority of India on deputation/contract basis – inviting applications for regarding.
- Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs (Department of Border Management) has established a Land Ports Authority of India (LPA) under the Land Ports Authority of India Act, 2010 (31 of 2010) to put in place systems which address security imperatives and for the development and management of facilities for cross border movement of passengers and goods at designated points along the international land borders of India and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto. This is sought to be done by Government of India through the establishment of Integrated Check Posts (ICPs) at designated points whose planning, construction, management and maintenance would be the mandate of the Land Ports Authority of India.
- In pursuance of the above and for preparing a panel of names to be considered by a Search-cum-Selection Committee for appointment to the post of the Member (Finance) of the Land Ports Authority of India, applications are invited from amongst the persons who have special knowledge and experience in the field of Finance, Commerce etc.
- The terms of office and conditions of service as well as terms for selection of the Member, Finance of the Authority shall be as under: (i) The Member (Finance) of the Land Ports Authority of India shall be a whole-time Member and shall be of the rank of Joint Secretary to the Government of India, (ii) The Member (Finance) shall be chosen from amongst persons who have special knowledge and experience in the field of finance and commerce, (iii) The Member (Finance) shall be selected on deputation or contract basis. (iv) In case of appointment on deputation basis, the Member (Finance) would be selected from amongst the persons who is in the service of Government of India or of a State Government, and (a) who has held a post equivalent to that of Joint Secretary to the Government of india; or (b) Director to the Government of India or equivalent for a period of not less than four years. (v) In case the appointment is on contract basis, the eligibility shall be determined by the Search-cum-Selection Committee from amongst the persons who have special knowledge and experience in the field of Finance and Commerce.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) – Member Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Member Vacancy in Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) :
- As per the procedure laid down in Sect, of the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC), DoPT O.M. No.2712/2009-EO (SM.II) dated 16″ July, 2009, appointment to the post of Member (Finance) will be made after the approval of ACC. The selected candidate will give his/her consent to join within the stipulated period. If the candidate does not join within 30 days, a 15 days notice would be issued to him/her to either join or to face debarment. The period of debarment would be 3 years. The candidate would be debarred for consideration for appointment in all Autonomous Bodies/Regulatory Bodies for this period, except in the organization to which he/she belongs.
- The Member (Finance) of the Authority shall hold office for a period of five years from the date on which he assumes office or till he attains the age of sixty years, whichever is earlier, subject to the conditions laid down in section 6 of the Land Ports Authority of India Act, 2010.
- Last Date for receiving application is 31.08.2015 (Application received after this date will not be considered). service should send their applications through their Cadre Controlling Authority. However, an advance copy of the application can be sent directly.
- The Search-cum-Selection Committee will have the discretion to consider the candidature of any person who has not applied in response to this advertisement. Search-cum-Selection Committee also reserves the right to reject any/ or all applications received for the post of Member (Finance) of the Land Ports Authority of India without assigning any reason.
- Address for sending applications: Shri Hitesh Kumar S. Makwana, Joint Secretary, Department of Border Management, Ministry of Home Affairs, 5″ Floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-1 10001
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/8/2015
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Recruitment 2014 – No.2/31/2015-BM II/LPAI.