Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector through recruitment notification – Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Recruitment 2015 – NO.I/SSB/PERS-V/DEP-IN/2015(112)/4454-4530. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Sub Inspector on or before 01/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)|
|Vacancy Name||Sub Inspector|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||219 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||01/06/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Assistant Director (Pers-), East Block-‘, R.K.Puram, New Delhi- 110066|
Detail of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Sub Inspector Recruitment:
- No of post : 219
- Salary : Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-pm
- Qualification : Any Graduate
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) – Sub Inspector Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Sub Inspector Vacancy in Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA):
- The departmental officers in thc feeder category who are in direct line of promotion will not be cligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be cligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
- Period of deputation (including short-term contract) including period of deputation (including short-term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisationdepartment of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed three years.
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation including shortterm contract shall be not exceeding fifty two years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- For purpose of appointment on deputation basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 1January, 2006 or the date from which received pay structure bases on the Sixth Central Pay Commission recommendations has been extended, shall be decnned to be service tendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendation of thc Commission, cKcept where there has been merger of more than one prerevised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay or pay scale, and where this benefit will extend only for the post or posts for which that grade pay of pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any upgradation.
- Officers/ Officials who are volunteer for the above posts will not be permitted to withdraw their names after selection. Recommendations of names, which are not accompanied by the requisite bio-data and CR dossiers, will not be considered. Applications of suitable Officers/ Officials, who are eligible and willing and who can be spared immediately on selection, may please be forwarded in Annexurc-1, in duplicate, along with attested photo-copies of ACRAPAR dossiers for the last five years, to the Assistant Director (Pers-), East Block-‘, R..Puram, New Delhi- 110066 within 60 days from the publication of this advertisement in the Employment May also visit our website www.ssb.nic.in
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/06/2015
Reference: Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Recruitment 2015 – NO.I/SSB/PERS-V/DEP-IN/2015(112)/4454-4530.