Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) has issued a recruitment notificationfor the recruitment of Vice Chancellor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Vice Chancellor Job on or before 14/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)|
|Vacancy Name||Vice Chancellor|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Deputy Secretary, Central University) Department of Higher Education, Ministry of HRD, Room No425, CWing, Shashtri Shawan, New Delhi-110115|
DETAIL OF MINISTRY OF HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT (MHRD) VICE CHANCELLOR RECRUITMENT:
Appointment of Vice-Chancellor of Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) (A Central University) The MANUU is an institution of excellence to promote and develop Urdu language and to impart ocational and technical education in Urdu medium through conventional teaching and distance education system. The Vice-Chancellor, being the academic as well as administrative head, is expected to be:
- A visionary with proven leadership qualities, administrative capabilities as well as teaching and research credentials.
- Having outstanding academic record throughout and a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Professor in a University system or in an equivalent position in a reputed research and/or academic/ administrative organization. Not more than 65 years of age as on the closing date of receipt of applications of this advertisement.
SALARY AND SERVICE CONDITIONS
- The post carries a pay of Rs. 75,000/- (Fixed) per month with Special Allowance of Rs. 5000/- and other usual allowances.
- The appointment will be on contractual basis for a period of five years or up to the age of 70 years, whichever is earlier.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR MINISTRY OF HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT (MHRD)- VICE CHANCELLOR POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR VICE CHANCELLOR) VACANCY IN MINISTRY OF HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT (MHRD):
- Appointment will be made from a panel of names recommended by the Search-cum-Selection Committee.
- Applications of eligible individuals received, by post through candidates/ nominators, shall be considered. Such applications should reach within 30 days from the date of the publication of this advertisement, by egistered/ Speed Post to:
Shri Subodh Kumar Ghitdiyal, Deputy Secretary (Central University) Department of Higher Education, Ministry of HRD Room No. 429, ‘C’ Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110115 The advertisement can also be seen at websites: http://mhrd.gov.in and http://www.manuu .ac.in
“Application for the post of Vice-Chancellor, ‘MANUU’ should be super-scribed on the envelope. The CV/Bio data must contain general information (Name, Present Position/ Post last held, Date of Birth, address for correspondence, Email-id and contact number), Educational Qualifications, Area of Specialization, Service details (including date of appointment as Professor/ Equivalent) administrative posts held, publications, no. of persons guided for Ph.D. and M.Phil degrees. This department is not responsible for postal delay.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/4/2015