Ministry of Labour and Employment (MOL&E) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sub Regional Employment Officer through recruitment notification – Ministry of Labour and Employment (MOL&E) Recruitment 2015 – NO. DGET-A-12015/1/2015–EE-III. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Labour and Employment (MOL&E).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Sub Regional Employment Officer Job on or before 22/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Labour and Employment (MOL&E)
Vacancy Name : Sub Regional Employment Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Sub Regional Employment Officer, New Delhi – 110011
Detail of Ministry of Labour and Employment (MOL&E) Sub Regional Employment Officer Recruitment:
- SUBJECT: RECRUITMENT TO THE ONE (01) POST OF SUB-REGIONAL EMPLOYMENT OFFICER (SREO) IN THE COACHING CUM GUIDANCE CENTRES FOR SC/STs, HISSAR UNDER THE DGE&T, MINISTRY OF LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT ON DEPUTATION/ ABSORPTION BASIS, It is proposed to fill-up One (01) post of Sub-Regional Employment Officer (Group “B” Gazetted) in the Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/STs, at Hissar under the Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment in the Pay Band PB-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- (Revised) on Deputation/Absorption basis from amongst the officers under the State/Central Governments / Union Territories: i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department; or ii) with three years’ regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto in the Pay Band PB-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- (Revised) or equivalent in the Parent Cadre/Department and; Possessing the educational qualification and experience mentioned below:
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: ESSENTIAL (ii) Master’s Degree in Social Welfare or Labor Welfare or Social Work or Sociology or Economics or Statistics or Psychology or Commerce or Education of a recognized university or equivalent. (iii) 3 years experience in matters pertaining to Employment Exchange Policy and Procedure or Collection of Employment Market Information or Vocational Guidance, Employment Counseling and Placement of Personnel or Collection, Analysis and Interpretation of Socio-Economic Data. NOTE: 1, Qualification(s) is/are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission in case of candidates otherwise well qualified. NOTE: 2. The qualification(s) regarding experience is/are relaxable at the discretion of the UPSC in the case of candidates belonging to SC/STs if, at any stage of selection, the UPSC is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these Communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill-up the vacancies reserved for them, – DESIRAHLE (i) Knowledge of Local Language; and NOTE: Local Language shall be specified at the time of each selection.
- The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organization/Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The Departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Labour and Employment (MOL&E) – Sub Regional Employment Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Sub Regional Employment Officer Vacancy in Ministry of Labour and Employment (MOL&E) :
- The persons selected for the post of Sub-Regional Employment Officer can be posted at Hisar or any of the Coaching-cum-Guidance Centers for SC/STs with All India Service liability.
- The officers selected will have the option to draw their pay plus deputation (duty) allowance in accordance with the Department of Personnel and Training O.M.No. 1/4/84-Estt. (P-II) dated the 26th December, 1984 and O.M. No. 2/12/87-Estt. (P-II) dated the 29th April, 1988 as amended from time to time and such other general/special Orders issued by the Govt. of India.
- The application (in duplicate) in the Performa annexed along with complete and up to date Confidential Reports of the officers who could be spared in the event of their selection, may be sent to the Deputy Director of Employment (EE-III) Section, Ministry of Labour & Employment, (D.G.E.&T.), Room No. 75, 3/10, Jam Nagar House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110011 within 60 days from the date of issue of this Circular/ date of publication of notification in Employment News. Applications received after the last date or without confidential reports or other-wise found incomplete, will not be considered. While forwarding the application, it may be verified and certified by their respective Department Head that the particulars furnished by the officer are correct and that no disciplinary case is pending or contemplated against the officer,
- The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidatures subsequently,
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/9/2015
Ministry of Labour and Employment (MOL&E) Recruitment 2014 – NO. DGET-A-12015/1/2015–EE-III.