Ministry of Shipping has issued a recruitmentnotification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2015 – A-12033/5/2014-Estt. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Shipping
Eligible candidates can apply offline for theConsultant Job on or before 13.03.2015. Findmore information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Shipping|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Ministry of Shipping, Room No. 438 Transport Bhawan 1, Parliament Street New Delhi-110001.|
DETAIL OF MINISTRY OF SHIPPING CHAIRMAN RECRUITMENT:
Applications are invited for filling up the posts of one consultant on contract basis from amonesretired Under secretarysection officer level officers from Central Government initially for a period of one year. The selected candidate shall be posted in the International cooperation Division (Ship Agreement Division) of the Ministry. Hence, preference shall be given to the candidate having experience of handling issues related to International Relations cooperation. The terms and condition for engaging of the consultants areas under
- should not have been retired as a mauer of punishment
- The formula for remuneration shall be (Last Pay Drawnpension) DA. Consultants not be entitled for any other allowances.
- The appointment would be full time basis and they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of consultancy with the Ministry of
- Shipping. shall be required to maintain discipline negrity in accordance with the rules contained under the CCS Conduct) Rules, 1964.
- The appointment of Consultants is of temporary nature and can be cancelled at any time without assigning any reason.
- The consultants shall not claim any benefit compensation under provisions of any Act Rules. consultants may be called on gazette holidays, frequired but would be eligible for compensatory leave. consultants shall be eligible for 4 days leave in a period of six months.
- Consultants shall have to agree with the aforesaid terms and conditions and would be required to sign a Non Disclosure undertaking upon their selection appointment.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR MINISTRY OF SHIPPING- CHAIRMAN POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CHAIRMAN VACANCY IN MINISTRY OF SHIPPING:
The eligible persons are requested to submit their Resume in the prescribed proforma (attached) to the undersigned latest by 13th March, 2015. The interview of the eligibleshort listed candidates will be held in coming weeks after the closing date. The candidates will be interviewedassessed based on their knowledge, physical and mental fitness. The candidates are required to mention their mobile telephone number and e-mail address in the application and attach a copy of their PPO
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13.03.2015
Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2014 – A-12033/5/2014-Estt.