Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MSOPI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Investigators through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MSOPI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Field Investigators on or before 15/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MSOPI)
Vacancy Name : Field Investigators
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 645 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,500/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MSOPI), Across India
Detail Of Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MSOPI) Field Investigators Recruitment:
This is to inform that Field Operations Division (FOD), NSSO, MoS&PI is going to engage a fresh 645 (tentative) Field Investigators (Fls) purely on contract basis for specific period as advertised by the concerned Regional Offices of FOD (names of the concerned Regional Offices are enclosed at Annexure I). The following conditions for the candidates have to be strictly met:-
- No of post : 645
- Essential qualification:- (a) Graduate Degree from a recognized University with Statistics/ Economics/ Mathematics as one of the papers at Degree level. (b) Knowledge of English and local language. (c) Knowledge of Computer applications like MS office etc.
- Desirable qualification:- Experience in conducting field survey and field data collection work in a Government Organization. Such Candidates would be given preference at the time of assessing the suitability for the job.
- Age Limit:- Age of candidate should be 21. to 30 years as on 01.07.2015. Age relaxation will be given to those candidates who have experience in conducting field survey and field data collection work in a Government Organisation, for the number of years served in it, as also to Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC Categories or Candidates with disabilities as per the GOls Instructions in vogue.
- Reservation/Relaxation:- In respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates as also Candidates with disabilities, according to Govt. of India’s Instructions in vogue.
- Nature of Duties: The Field Investigators are required to do field surveys of NSSO to be conducted in rural and urban areas. The duties involve extensive touring within the assigned geographical areas.
- Remuneration:- (i) Field Investigators will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 16,500/- per month. (ii) While on tour TA/DA will be as follows:- a. T.A.:- Sleeper class fare by ordinary/express train or bus fare for ordinary or express bus or actual fare-whichever is less. b. D.A.:- (i) Ordinary-Rs. 150/- (ii) Hotel Stay- Rs. 350/-
Selection Procedure For Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MSOPI) – Field Investigators Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015
- Candidates meeting the conditions in Para-2 above shall be Shortlisted, if required, and will be called for Interview to make an Assessment for Selection. The Communication shall be on the postal address give in the application and for through e-mail ID given by the Candidates.
How To Apply For Field Investigators Vacancy in Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MSOPI):
Interested candidates may send their ap,:lication in the prescribed format (To be downloaded from the website www.mospi.nic.in) along with Self Addressed duly stamped envelope to the Regional Head, of Regional Office concerned. Copies of application form can also be collected in person from the Regional Office of NSSO (FOD), free of cost. There is no application fee. Candidates are advised to apply in only one Regional Office. In case it is found that a candidate has applied in more than one Regional Office his application will be rejected. Candidates may satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post before applying as per the conditions given in Para-2 above. Receipt of an Interview letter from the Office should not be taken as Organizations approval of their eligibility for the post. Last Date for submitting Application: – The Application must reach to the concerned Regional Office as per the last date of submission mentioned in the advertisement of the concerned Regional Office. Applications received after the last date shall not be entertained
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015.