Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MSPI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MSPI) Recruitment 2015 – NO. S-15013/3/SWBH/2014-SE (PART II). Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MSPI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultant Job on or before 22/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MSPI)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Sh. Alok Kumar Singh, Assistant Director Field Operations Division (Headquarters) National Sample Survey Office Ministry of Statistics and PI Room No. 408, Level-4 East Block-6, R K Puram New Delhi – 110 066|
DETAIL OF MINISTRY OF STATISTICS AND PROGRAMME IMPLEMENTATION (MSPI) CONSULTANT RECRUITMENT:
Applications are invited through e-mail followed by hard copy in the prescribed format (see Annex-I) from the eligible candidate latest by 22.04.2015 to be taken as Consultant in the Field Operations Division, National Sample Survey Office, Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Government of India.
- Number of positions of consultants: 01 Consultant and 01 Junior Consultant
- Job Requirement: As per details at Annex-II
- Consolidated emoluments, educational qualification, maximum age, experience and other terms & conditions for the Consultant/Junior Consultant are as follows:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Experience||Salary||Age|
|Junior Consultant*||1||Post Gradude Degree from an Indian University in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Economics||–||Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- depending upon educational qualification and Experience Plus Rs. 1500/- As Local Conveyance||65 years|
|Consultant**||1||Post Gradude Degree from an Indian University in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Economics||10 years||Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 70,000/- depending upon educational qualification and Experience Plus Rs. 3000/- As Local Conveyance||65 years|
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Selected candidate would be taken as a Consultant/Junior Consultant on contract basis. The period of contract would be initially for a period of 6 months extendable to one year. However, the contract can be terminated anytime during the period on the recommendation of the Additional Director General (FOD), NSSO on account of unsatisfactory performance. The contract service will not confer any right for further assignment.
- The monthly emoluments would be released on the recommendation of the FOD, NSSO and on furnishing certificate that the work is progressing satisfactorily. The Consultant/Junior Consultant would not be paid any other allowances like DA/HRA/Travelling Allowance or any other benefits, including government accommodation.
- TA/DA will not be admissible either for joining or on expiry of the contract. However, they will be entitled for local conveyance in relation to performance of duty.
- The Consultant/Junior Consultant will not be entitled for any kind of leave, except four days’ casual leave in six months period and this will be calculated on pro-rata basis. In case of unauthorized absence, FOD will be free to reduce emolument on pro-rata basis and in case of absence from office by more than eight days beyond entitled leave in six months period, FOD will be free to terminate the services without any notice.
- A retired Govt. official appointed as Consultant/Junior Consultant would continue to draw pension and the dearness relief on pension during the period of his/her engagement as consultant. His/her engagement as consultant would not be considered as re-employment.
- The Consultant/Junior Consultant would be subject to the provisions of The Official Secrets Act, 1923. Any information gathered during the period of consultancy shall not be divulged to anyone who is not authorized to have the same.
- The place of posting would be Field Operations Division (Headquarters), NSSO, R. K. Puram, New Delhi.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR MINISTRY OF STATISTICS AND PROGRAMME IMPLEMENTATION (MSPI)- CONSULTANT POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CONSULTANT VACANCY IN MINISTRY OF STATISTICS AND PROGRAMME IMPLEMENTATION (MSPI):
The filled in application should reach at the following address within fifteen days of issue of this notice through email (containing scanned copy of the mark sheet & certificate of Graduation and Post Graduation, Certificate of Matriculation/School examination for age verification, certificateshowing basic knowledge of computer programming having capability to work with MS Excel, MS Access and Statistical Package or undertaking by the applicant) followed by the signed hard copy of these papers through registered/Speed Post only to:
Sh. Alok Kumar Singh, Assistant Director
Field Operations Division (Headquarters)
National Sample Survey Office
Ministry of Statistics and PI
Room No. 408, Level-4
East Block-6, R K Puram
New Delhi – 110 066
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/4/2015
Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MSPI) Recruitment 2015 – NO. S-15013/3/SWBH/2014-SE (PART II).
How to Apply: