Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Consultant Job on or before 20.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Consultant|
|Educational Qualification||M.A, M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||M/o Statistics & Programme implementation, Government of India, Floor, Jeevan Prakash Building, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi- 110001.|
DETAIL OF MINISTRY OF STATISTICS AND PROGRAMME IMPLEMENTATION – JUNIOR CONSULTANT RECRUITMENT:
Application are invited through email followed by hard copy in a prescribed format from the eligible candidate within 21 days from the date of advertisement to be taken as Junior Consultant in the ISSP Central Statistics Office, Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Government of India.
- Number of positions of Junior Consultant 3 (three)
- Essential Qualification: Post Graduate Degree from an Indian university in Statistics/Applied Statistics/Mathematics/Economics. (ii) Essential skill / experience: Basic Knowledge of computer programming having capability to handle databases and work with MS Excel, MS Access, SPSS. (iii) Desirable 1. Experience in data handling in computerised environmentresearch experience. 2. Proficiency in writing – AnalyticalEvaluation Reports, Papers, Notes, etc. 3. Appeared in Indian Statistical Service (ISS)Indian Economic Service (IES) Examination.
- Age limit: Up to 30 years, as on 31 March,2015.
- The monthly remuneration would be Rs.35,000/which would be released to the Consultant on explicatecommendation of the Additional Director General (CAP) and on furnishing certificate that the work is progressing satisfactorily. These are consolidated emoluments and the Junior Consultants would not be provided any other allowances viz. DA/HRA/TA or any other benefits, including government accommodation.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR MINISTRY OF STATISTICS AND PROGRAMME IMPLEMENTATION – JUNIOR CONSULTANT POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.03.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JUNIOR CONSULTANT – VACANCY IN MINISTRY OF STATISTICS AND PROGRAMME IMPLEMENTATION:
The filled in application should reach at the following address within 21 days from the date of advertisement through email at subrata.dhar®nic.in, containing scanned copy of the mark sheet, Certificate of Graduation and Post-Graduation, Certificate of Matriculationschool examination for age verification, document in support of ISSIES written examination qualified (if applicable), certificate showing basic knowledge of computer programming having capability to work with MS Excel, MS Access, SPSS, STATA or undertaking by the applicant), certificate for experience in data handling , if applicable, followed by signed hard copies of these papers through registeredSpeed Post only to: Shri SubrataDhar, Deputy Director General (ISSP), M/o Statistics & Programme implementation, Government of India, Floor, Jeevan Prakash Building, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi- 110001.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.03.2015