Ministry of Textiles has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Attendant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. WSCM/1/15. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Textiles
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Attendant & More Vacancies on or before 15/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Textiles
Vacancy Name :Attendant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, ITI
Total No Of Vacancy : 12 Posts
Salary :. Rs.5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Director(WZ), Weavers’ Service Centre, 15-A, Mama Parmanand Marg, Mumbai- 400 004
Detail Of Ministry of Textiles Attendant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of the following General Central Services Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted posts on Direct Recruitment basis for posting initially at any one of WSCs viz. Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Indore, Nagpur and Raigarh but likely to be transfer to anywhere in India. Details are as under:
|Nomenclature of the posts with Pay Band and Grade Pay||No. of posts and Roster position||Age for Direct Recruitment||Educational qualification and other qualification for Direct Recruitment||Brief description of the job requirement and nature of duties of the post|
|Junior Weaver PB-1 of Rs.5200- 20200 + G.P. of Rs.2800/||9 (SC-1, OBC-2, UR-6)||Not exceeding 30 years (Relaxable for Govt. Servant upto 40 years)||Essential:- (1)Matriculation from a recognized Board and should have eight years experience of looms setting and weaving of different types of fabrics and designs in a organization of repute. (2) Should be well versed in all the methods of preparatory processes for weaving
Desirable:- Three Year Diploma in Handloom Technology or Diploma in Handloom and Textile Technology from a recognized institution of repute or two years Certificate Course in Handloom weaving (Upper & Lower Course, which should be recognized by State Government)
|1. To assist new weaving designs 2. To weave different types of fabrics in designs. 3. To prepare samples warps.|
|Junior Printer PB-1 of Rs.5200- 20200 + G.P. of Rs.2400/-||2 (OBC-1, UR-1)||Not exceeding 30 years (Relaxable for Govt. Servant upto 40 years)||Essential:- 1. Matriculation from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institutes (I.T.I.) Diploma with Textile Printing or Screen printing or Fabric Printing or Block Printing Trade. 2. Should have 5 years’ experience in block or screen printing or Dyeing or Processing house or printing unit or in a recognized institution of repute.||Block and Screen Printing and also Dyeing|
|Attendant (Processing) PB-1 of Rs.5200- 20200 + G.P. of Rs.1800/-||2 (OBC-1, UR-1)||Not exceeding 30 years (Relaxable for Govt. Servant upto 40 years)||Essential:- 1. Matriculation from a recognized Board Or Industrial Training Institutes (I.T.I.) , Diploma in Textile Dyeing or Printing or Fabric Printing or Screen Printing Trade. 2. Should have two years experience in a reputed Dyeing or Processing house or Short term training course of not less than 4 months from Weavers Service Centre or IIHT in Dyeing and printing with one year experience in Dyeing and Processing house or Handloom Printing unit of repute||1)To attend to the work of the processing section. 2)To assist in the semi manual labour involved in the processing section. 3)To assist in dyeing and printing section in dyeing the yearn in the dye-vats and later attending to the washing, hydroextracting and dyeing..|
|Attendant (Weaving) PB-1 of Rs.5200- 20200 + G.P. of Rs.1800/-||1 (OBC-1)||Not exceeding 30 years (Relaxable for Govt. Servant upto 40 years)||Essential:- (1) Matriculation from a recognized Board; or Industrial Training Institutes (I.T.I.) Diploma in Textile Weaving or Winding or Warping Trade from a recognized Institution of repute; and (2) Should have two years experience in a reputed Handloom or Textile Weaving unit and should be well versed in different methods of Winding, Warping and sizing of silk, cotton and woollen yarns or Short term training course of not less than four months from Weavers Service Centre or Indian Institutes of Handloom Technology in Weaving discipline with one year experience in a reputed Handloom or Textile Weaving Unit.
Desirable: Preference will be given to those experienced in book binding, sample cutting and making booklets.
|1. To cut and prepare samples. 2. To prepare sample booklets. 3. To assist in sizing of yarn 4. To assist in winding of warp and weft. 5. To assist in warping/winding/ jala lifting|
Selection Procedure For Ministry of Textiles – Attendant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/10/2015
- Selection of the aforesaid posts will be on the basis of written and practical test, which will be conducted by a duly constituted Selection Committee. However, if the number of applications received for a particular post is large, then the appointing authority reserves the right to lay down any criteria for the purpose of short listing of the candidates for selection tests.
How To Apply For Attendant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Ministry of Textiles:
- Application in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) must reach by speed post/Registered post along-with self-attested photocopies of all certificates for age, educational qualification, experience and SC/ST/OBC/PH Certificates, if any etc. to the office of Director(WZ), Weavers’ Service Centre, 15-A, Mama Parmanand Marg, Mumbai- 400 004 within 45 days (52 days in respect of the candidates residing in NE Region, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti district and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep from the date of publication of the advertisement of the above vacancies in the Employment News. The serving employees must send application through their respective employer, otherwise, their applications shall be summarily rejected. Application received after the last date or without relevant documents shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. This Office shall not be responsible for any postal delay. The decision of the Appointing Authority in all respect relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination/test etc. will be final and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India (and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh division of J&K State, Lahaul and Spiti district and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep.
- Candidates should note that only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent examination will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted
- Candidates claiming OBC status may note that certificate on creamy layer status in the prescribed format (Annexure-II) should have been obtained within 3 years before the closing date.
- Candidates claiming to belong to one of the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribes should submit in support of his claim an attested/certified copy in the prescribed format (Annexure-III), from the District Officer or the Sub-Divisional Officer or any other officer as listed in the format.
- Any dispute in regard to this recruitment will be subject to courts/tribunals having jurisdiction in Mumbai.
- No application seeking information under RTI Act shall be entertained till completion of selection process.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/10/2015
Reference: Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. WSCM/1/15