Ministry of Urban Development (MoUD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Managing Director through recruitment notification – Ministry of Urban Development (MoUD) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO. K14011/45/2013-MRTS-I. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Urban Development (MoUD)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Managing Director on or before 30/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Urban Development (MoUD)
Vacancy Name : Managing Director
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 75,000-90,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Ministry of Urban Development, Room No. 322 C” Wing, Nirman Bhawan, Maulana Azad Road, New Delhi-110011
Detail Of Ministry of Urban Development (MoUD) Managing Director Recruitment:
- NAME OF THE COMPNAY NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
- TRANSPORT CORPORATION LTD. (NCRTC).
- NAME OF THE POST : MANAGING DIRECTOR
- SCALE OF THE POST Rs. 75000-90000 (IDA pattern)
- COMPANY PROFILE NCRTC, is a 50:50 joint ownership Company of the Government of India (Gol) and State Governments of National Capital Territory of Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana and Rajasthan with the following funding pattern: Central Government Ministry of Urban Development : 22.5% Ministry of Railways 22.5% National Capital Region Planning Board : 5.0% State Governments Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi : 12.5% Government of Haryana : 12.5% Government of Rajasthan : 12.5% Government of Uttar Pradesh : 12.5% It is at par with Schedule A’ Central PSU and has been set up as a shell Company under the Indian Companies Act, 1956, for takingup design, development, financing, operation & maintenance of Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) project for National Capital Region. As per the Regional Transit Plan, total of -RRTS corridors have been identified out of which -corridors namely Delhi – Alwar, Delhi – Panipat and Delhi – Meerut have been prioritised. NCRTC is supposed to implement individual corridors through project specific Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) or on PublicPrivatePartnership basis. The individual corridors are yet to be got sanctioned. The detailed project reports for these individual corridors are in advance stage of finalization. The Company is supposed to implement RRTS project as multi model projects with significant Transit Oriented Development (TOD).
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES The Managing Director as the Chief Executive Officer will be responsible for overall functioning of the organization as well as the project specific SPVs and is accountable to its Board and the Government for getting requisite approvals, successful designing, financing, implementing, operating and maintaining RRTS and multi-model transit system along with Transit Oriented Development.
- AGE (as on 01.06.2015) (i) Minimum — 45 years (ii) Maximum – 57 years (The age of superannuation is 60 years).
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE a) The incumbent should be an engineering graduate preferably in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical with good academic record from a recognized university. The candidates should have experience in management of public transportation system in Railways or Roadways, at the level of Executive Director / Chief Executive Officer in an organization of repute. b) Persons with Technical / MBA qualification and having experience in executing large infrastructure projects, management and familiarity with Finance, Marketing | Production will have added advantage. Knowledge of transportation Sector is desirable. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- PAY SCALE (a) Central Public Sector Executives Executive holding posts in the pay scale of: Rs. 7250-8250/- (IDA) (pre 01.01.1992 scale) Rs. 9500-11500/- (IDA) (post 01.01.1992 scale) Rs. 20500- 26500/IDA) (post 01.01.1997 scale) Rs. 51300-73000/IDA) (post 01.01.2007 scale) or Rs. 18400-22400 with (CDA) (pre – revised) Rs. 37400-67000 with Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/- (CDA) (Revised 01.01.2006) The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be two years. (b) Government Officers Government officers of the level of Joint Secretary in Govt. of India or on equivalent scale of pay on the date of application will be eligible for consideration on immediate absorption basis.
- State Public Sector Executives Chief Executives working in companies where the annual turnover was in excess of Rs. 2000 crore during the year 201314. (b) Private Sector Executives Private Sector Executives must fulfil the following criteria: Whole time Director | President H CEO working in companies where the annual turnover was in excess of Rs. 2000 crore during the year 2013-14 and listed on the Stock Exchange and should have handled mega multidisciplinary engineering project preferably in urban situations. In addition to the above, Private Sector Executives must submit the following documents along with the application form : i) Attested copies in support of age and qualifications; (ii) Annual Reports of the Company for the last 5 years; (iii) The annual report for the last audited financial year, or annual turnover figures duly certified by the Company Secretary 1 CFO. (iv) Evidence of listing on the Stock Exchange; (v) The detail of Job Handled in the past with details / particular references. (vi) Evidence of working at Board level as President / CEO.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT: The appointment shall be initially for a period of 5 years or age of superannuation or further orders of the competent authority, whichever is earliest. he applications for categories of the Government / Public Sector Enterprises (PSE) officers are to be routed through proper channel as below: a) For Government Servants: through the Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMDs 1 MDs ] Directors in PSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in PSE: through the concerned PSE. A write up on the significant contributions made by the candidates during their present / past assignments and their suitability for the post; and Additional information in support of their candidature may be provided by the candidates on plain sheet of paper (maximum 5 pages) Annexure-l may be downloaded from the website of Ministry of Urban Development.
Selection Procedure For Ministry of Urban Development (MoUD) – Managing Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- A Screening Committee will scrutinize all the applications received for the post and only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview by the Search-cum Selection Committee for preparing a panel of the candidates for the post.
- The decision of the Search-cum Selection Committee will be final and no correspondence on the decision of the Committee will be entertained in this regard.
How To Apply For Managing Director Vacancy in Ministry of Urban Development (MoUD):
The last date for receipt of Applications to the undersigned is 30th June, 2015. The envelope containing the Application should be superscribed as Application for the post of Managing Director, NCRTC” on the left hand corner of the envelope. For details regarding age, qualification, selection procedure, etc. log on at www.moud.gov.in. Applications, which are incompletesillegiblesunsignednot supported with required documents and received after the due date will be summarily rejected. Under Secretary (MRTS-1) Ministry of Urban Development, Room No. 322 C” Wing, Nirman Bhawan, Maulana Azad Road, New Delhi-110011
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015
Reference: Ministry of Urban Development (MoUD) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO. K14011/45/2013-MRTS-I.