Company Name: Ministry of Water Resources, Brahmaputra Board
Education:B.E, B.Tech, Graduation or Post Graduation
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for filling up of 3 (three) posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil) and 8 (eight) posts of Lower-Division-Clerk-cum-Typist by direct recruitment in Brahmaputra Board – a statutory body established under an act of Parliament – from eligible candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as indicated against the posts. Number of posts in each category is likely to vary.
- Pay Band PB-2 ` 9300 – 34800 + Grade pay Rs.4600/-
- Minimum Educational Qualification: – Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institution with 55% or above marks in Graduation or Post Graduation.
- Selection Criteria: 70% weightage on written examination, 15% based on academic records and 15% based on personal talks, Written test will be subjective, covering syllabus from Class – X to Graduation in Engineering
- Pay Band PB-1 Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade pay Rs.1900/-
- Minimum Educational Qualification: – Intermediate or equivalent from a recognized Institute. Typing speed of above 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi
- Selection Criteria: 70% weightage on written examination, 15% based on academic records and 15% based on personal talks, Written test will be subjective, covering syllabus from Class – X to XII
Age limit– Age as on closing date of the receipt of applications.
- For the post of Assistant Engineer – 18 to 30 years
- For the post of Lower Division Clerk-cum-Typist – 18 to 27 years
- Upper age relaxation for SC & ST candidates – 5 years
- Upper age relaxation for OBC candidates – 3 years
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their applications with 4(four) copies of bio-data as per enclosed Proforma. Those are already in service must submit their applications through proper channel.
The following documents are required to be submitted with the application –
- Caste certificate for consideration under reserved categories
- Marks sheet(s)/card(s) and certificates from class X onwards
Applications, complete in all respects, should reach the Executive Engineer (HQ), Brahmaputra Board, Basistha, Guwahati-29 by ‘Registered Post’ within 45 days from publication of this advertisement in ‘Employment News’. Applications, not in prescribed Proforma, are liable to be rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18-03-2014.
How to Apply: