Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accounts Officer through recruitment notification – Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) Recruitment 2015 – NO.A-12023/1/2014-E-I. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Accounts Officer Job on or before 14/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR)
Vacancy Name : Accounts Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR), New Delhi
Detail of Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) Accounts Officer Recruitment:
- Selection of an officer for appointment on deputation to the post of Accounts Officer in CENTRAL WATER COMMISSION, an attached Office of the Ministry of Water Resources, RD & GR. The undersigned is directed to say that one post of Accounts Officer in Central Water Commission, an attached office of the Ministry of Water Resources, in the scale of pay in Pay Band-3 (Rs. 15,600-39,100) and Grade Pay Rs. ,600 is required to be filled up on deputation basis from amongst suitable officers working in Central / State Governments / Organised Accounts Service and fulfilling the following eligibility criteria
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or – ii) with five years’ regular service in grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in pay band-3 (Rs. 15,600– 39,100) and grade pay of Rs. 5,400 or equivalent in the parent cadre Or department; and (b) possessing any one of the following qualifications (applicable in the case of officers belonging to the Central Government or the State Government other than Organised Accounts Service):
- pass in the Subordinate Account ServiceJunior Accounts Officer (Civil) Examination or equivalent examination conducted by any of the organized Accounts Department of the Central Government; (ii) successful completion of training in Cash and Accounts work conducted by the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management or from any other recognized institution or qualified Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or Masters in Business Administration Financel with five years’ experience in Accounts and Audit work in the Central Government or Union Territory Or Autonomous Bodies or Universities or public sector undertaking.
- Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization / department of Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 3 (three) years. The maximum agelimit for appointment on deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date prescribed for receipt of applications.
- The Accounts Officer of Central Water Commission is responsible for ensuring financial regularities of the transactions and maintenance of accounts of transactions of the Commission. His duties, interalia, include overall supervision of Accounts and Budget Sections of the Commission, tendering advice to senior authorities on matters relating to finance and accounts, monitoring of expenditure and recovery etc. The Head Quarters of this post is presently located in Delhi.
- The pay of the Officer selected will be regulated in accordance with the Department of Personnel & Trainings O. No. 22/9/91-Estt.Pay-II), dated 05.01.1994 as amended from time to time. In case of State Government officers whose pay scales have been revised after 01.01.1973 by merging the D. etc., the pay and allowances would be, interalia, governed in terms of Department of Personnel & Trainings O. No. 14/84-Estt. (PayII), dated 26.12.1984 as amended from time to time. The Selected Officer will likely to be posted in Central Water Commission (), New Delhi. –
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) – Accounts Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Accounts Officer Vacancy in Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) :
It is requested that the post may be circulated amongst all concerned DepartmentOrganisation and the applications of the interested and eligible officers, who can be spared in the event of their selection may be forwarded to this Ministry in the enclosed proforma (5 copies) along with (i) complete uptodate Confidential Report dossiers containing CRs upto 31.3.2015, ii) Integrity Certificate in the prescribed proforma (iii) Certificate to the effect that no vigilancedisciplinary proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the officer and (iv) statement indicating the penalties, if any, imposed during the last 10 years. The officers who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature Subsequently. . Applications, complete in all respects may be sent to the Under Secretary (E-1), Ministry of Water Resources, Room No. 435, Shram Shakti Bhawan, Raff Marg, NeW Delhi-110007 within 60 days from the date of Publication in Employment News. Incomplete application or applications received after the stipulated date will not be entertained. Details are also available on this Ministrys website www.mowr.gov.in.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/8/2015
Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) Recruitment 2014 – NO.A-12023/1/2014-E-I.