Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Vice Chairman through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate canapply for the new recruitment notificationfrom Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Vice Chairman on or before 13.05.2015.Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR)|
|Vacancy Name||Vice Chairman|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13.05.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Ministry Of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Room No. 633, Shram Shakti Bhavan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi – 110 001|
DETAIL OF MINISTRY OF WATER RESOURCES (MOWR) VICE CHAIRMAN RECRUITMENT:
Applications are invited for silling up of the one statutory post of Vice-Chairman in Pay band1 – Rs.37,400 – 67,000 Grade Pay – Rs.10,000) by deputation (including shortterm coillract) failing which by contract appointment of relired in the Brahmaputra Board, Guwahati – a statutory body established under the Brahmaputra Board Act of Parliament (46 of 1980), The Brahmaputra Board sunctions under the administrative control of the Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenalion.
- JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: In the absence of the Chairman, the Vice Chairman shall preside over the meetings of the Board. He shall exercise such of those powers and duties of the Chairman as may be delegated to him by the Chairman and also perform such other functions as may be decided by the Chairman.
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA. For Deputation (including shortlerm contract): under the Central Government or Slate Government or public sector undertakings or recognized research institutions or statutory organizations: (A)i) holding an analogous post with one year regular service in the grade in the parent cadre or department; or (ii) holding the post of Chief Engineer in the Payband-4 with pay scale of Rs.37400– 67000 plus grade pay of Rs.10000, and (B) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience: Essential: (i) degree in Civil Engineering a recognized University, and (ii)eight years experience in the field of Investigation, Planning, Design, Execution, Operation and Maintenance of Water ResourcesDevelopment Projects, or (iii)eight years experience in the preparation of Master Plans, Comprehensive Plans for Flood Management, River Training Works and General Administration, or (C)All India Service officers holding the post in the Pay band4 with pay scale of Rs. 37400-67000 plus grade pay of Rs. 10000 in Central Government or Stale Governments will one year experience of working in Water Resources Department. Contract Appointment: retired as Chief Engineer or held analogous post in the Pay band4 with pay scale of Rs.37400-67000 plus grade pay-Rs.10000 with al least one year of regular service in that grade and possessing the educational qualifications and experience prescribed for deputation (including short term contract) or relired All India Service who were holding the post in the Pay band4 with pay scale of Rs 37400-67000 plus grade pay of Rs. 10000 in Central Government or State Governments with one year experience of working in Water Resources Department. Note- Maximum period of contract shall not exceed two years or till the retired officer attains the age of sixty two years, whichever is earlier.
- PERIOD OF DEPUTATION: The Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organization or Department of Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed five years.
- AGE: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) on the above mentioned posts shall be not exceeding 58 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR MINISTRY OF WATER RESOURCES (MOWR) – VICE CHAIRMAN POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13.05.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
HOW TO APPLY FOR VICE CHAIRMAN VACANCY IN MINISTRY OF WATER RESOURCES (MOWR):
The cutoff date for determining the qualifying serviceexperience and age of the candidate for the post will be the last date of receipt of application, . Any officer once selected shall not be allowed to withdraw or refuse to join, and it shall be the responsibility of the sponsoring authority to release the selected officers within one month of the issue of the appointment order. Retired employees would have to sign an Agreement in the prescribed proforma. . The officer selected will have the option to draw his grade pay plus deputation (duty) allowance or to have his pay fixed in the scale of pay of the deputalion post in terms of Department of Personnel Training O. No/B2009Est (Pay II), dated 17.06.2010 (as amended from time to time. For the relired employees drawing pension, the amount of gross pension will be deducted from the remuneration enlilled, in the terms of DOPTs O. daled 31.07.1986 (as amended from time to lime, . Applications with full particulars of the applicant in Prosorma- six copies) and ProformaII should reach to Shri Ram Swarup, Director, Ministry of Waler Resources, RD GR, GFloor, Room No623, shram Shakti Bhawan, Marg, New Delhi – 110 001 within 45 days from the date of issue of this circular or publication of this advertisement in the Employment News whichever is later, All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Those from Government and Public Sector should apply Through Proper Channel.” Applications without full details as asked for are liable to be rejected The Advertisement is also available in the Website of this Ministry www.wrmin.nic.in
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13.05.2015