Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances andPensions (MPPGP) has issued a recruitmentnotification for the recruitment of Director & More Vacancies through recruitmentnotification. Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pensions (MPPGP) Recruitment 2015 – File No: TDB/34/2014-Admn.. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Com/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pensions(MPPGP)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director & More Vacancies Job on or before 16/3/2015.Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pensions (MPPGP)|
|Vacancy Name||Director & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ B.Com/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300-67,000/- p.m|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Under Secretary (Shri Praveen Sharma), Technology Development Board, A-Wing,, Ground Floor, Vishwakarma Bhawan,Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi-110016,|
DETAIL OF MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS (MPPGP) DIRECTOR & MORE VACANCIES RECRUITMENT:
- The undersigned is directed to say that one post of Director/Deputy Secretary, one post of Deputy Legal Advisor and one post of Accounts Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer is proposed to be filled up on deputation basis in Technology Development Board (TDB).
- Detailed vacancy notice containing details of posts, pay scales, qualifications, age and other requirements and format of application is available at DST’s website (www.dst.gov.in) and may be referred to. The pay of the selected official on deputation will be regulated in accordance with the Department of Personnel and Training No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (pay-II) dated 17th June, 2010 as amended from time to time. A Government servant holding post in higher Scale of pay/Grade Pay than the Grade Pay of the post applied for will not be eligible to apply for the post in terms of DoPT’s OM referred to above.
- It is requested that the vacancies may be given wide publicity and application of eligible officials, who are willing to be considered and whose services can be spared immediately, if selected, may please be sent to the Under Secretary, Technology Development Board (TDB), Wing-’A’, Ground Floor, Vishwakarma Bhawan,Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi-110016, so as to reach TDB latest by to 16th March, 2015, 5:00 p.m. (the last date for receipt of applications).
- Applications / nominations should be accompanied by the requisite details as given in the application form, alongwith vigilance clearance, integrity certificate and attested copies of ACRs / Performance Report for the last five years. Those applications without the mandatory documents will not be considered.
Technology Development Board (TDB) is a Statutory Body of Government of India, under the Department of Science & Technology, constituted in the year 1996, under an Act of Parliament to administer the Fund for Technology Development and Application. TDB provides financial assistance in the form of loan, equity, grant to industrial concerns and other agencies for development and commercialization of indigenous technology and adaptation of imported technologies for wider domestic applications. Applications are invited from Indian citizens for filling up of following posts in Technology Development Board, on deputation basis:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Director Or Deputy Secretary||1||Officers of the Central Civil Services (GroupA/Organized Accounts Service holding analogous post on regularbasis.||Pay band of Rs. 37400-67000/- +GP Rs. 8700/- Rs. 15600-39100 GP Rs. 7600/-||Not exceeding 56 years as on Closing date for receipt of Application i.e. 16th March 2015, 5:00 p.m.|
|Deputy Legal Adviser||1||Officers holding post of Assistant Legal Adviser or equivalent with eight years experience onregular basis in any Government Department||Rs. 15600-39100 GP Rs. 7600/-||Not exceeding 56 years as on Closing date for receipt of Application i.e. 16th March 2015, 5:00 p.m|
|Accounts Officer Or Assistant Accounts Officer||1||Officers of the organized accounts department holding analogous post having three year’s experience on regularbasis.||Rs. 15600-39100 GP Rs. 5400/- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- GP Rs. 4800/||Not exceeding 56 years as on Closing date for receipt of Application i.e. 16th March 2015, 5:00 p.m|
IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The above posts are to be filled on deputation basis for a period upto 5 years subject to fulfillment of other eligibility conditions under the Recruitment Rules (RRs) and Government instructions, issued from time to time. Number of vacancies may change, depending upon various unforeseen reasons. Please note that eligibility of candidates will be determined with reference to closing date of receipt of application i.e. 16th March 2015.
- AGE: Not exceeding 56 years as on Closing date for receipt of Application i.e. 16th March 2015, 5:00 p.m.
- The above posts carry usual allowances as applicable to the Central Government employees and also other benefits like Leave Travel Concession, Medical facilities etc.
- Format of the application: As per enclosed Annexure
- Last date for receipt of applications: 16th March 2015, 5:00 p.m. TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT BOARD A Statutory Body under Department of Science & Technology Government of India Wing-A, Ground Floor, Vishwakarma Bhavan, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi.1100166. TDB reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
- The prescribed essential qualifications/ requirements are minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. If the number of applications received in response to Advertisement is large, the TDB may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit through a short listing process based on a well defined criteria. A panel of candidates may be prepared from the candidates called for interview which will remain valid for one year from the date of interview.
- The panel can be used to fill up vacancy arising as notified in this advertisement as well as vacancy arising subsequently due to non-joining of the selected candidates or for any other reason till the date of validity of the panel. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates who are not called for interview/selected for appointment. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification of candidature.
- The selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India and outside.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post, must submit a separate application for each post in a separate cover as per the procedure indicated below.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS (MPPGP)- DIRECTOR & MORE VACANCIES POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DIRECTOR & MORE VACANCIES VACANCY IN MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS (MPPGP):
- Applications should be neatly typed on plain paper (A4 size) in the attached prescribed format (Annexure).
- Candidates working in Government Department/Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Organization should apply though proper channel. Such applications will be considered only if received though proper channel alongwith NOC of the Competent Authority of parent Department/Organization of the candidates within the prescribed last date of receiving application. Such applications if received after the last date shall not be considered even if any advance copy has been received from the candidate before the last date or the Competent Authority of parent Department /Organization has approved/signed/forwarded the applications before the last date but the same is received in TDB after the last date. However, TDB, for valid reasons to be recorded in writing, reserves the right to accept the applications received through proper channel within 15 days of closing date for receipt of application i.e. upto 31st March 2015, 5:00 p.m., provided the advance copies, complete in all respects, with all requisite certificates and documents were received by TDB before the closing date / time for receipt of applications i.e. 16th March 2015, 5:00 p.m. Under no circumstances, whatsoever, the applications not received through proper channel and / or received through proper channel after this grace period of 15 days i.e. 31st March 2015, shall be considered / accepted. Hence, it is the responsibility of such candidate to follow up their application in their department/organization and ensure that their application, duly forwarded by their Competent Authority is received by TDB within the prescribed time limit. Nomination should carry Vigilance Clearance, Integrity Certificate and attested copies of ACRs/Performance Report for the last five year. No relaxation shall be given in this regard.
- The parent institutions are required to enclose photocopies of the ACRs of the individuals for the last five years, duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India (Original ACRs may not be sent) and also the no objection certificate, while forwarding the Application.
- While forwarding the applications, certificate to the effect that the officer is clear from vigilance angle and there is no disciplinary case pending/ contemplated against him/her may also be given.
- Applications received after the expiry of last date or otherwise found incomplete for want of ACRs/No Objection/Vigilance Clearance Certificate or without the seal of the office will not be entertained.
- Copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth, disability, community (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates only) and experience should be attached with the application. Candidates will have to produce the original certificate as and when required.(vii) Applications received after the closing date i.e. 16th March 2015, 5:00 p.m. or received incomplete in any respect are liable to be summarily rejected. TDB shall not be responsible for any delay on the part of postal department for delivery of application even if posted before the last date. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
- Completed applications should be sent to the Under Secretary (Shri Praveen Sharma), Technology Development Board, A-Wing,, Ground Floor, Vishwakarma Bhawan,Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi-110016, by Registered Post or through Speed Post in a sealed cover super-scribed “Application for the post of Director or Deputy Secretary / Dy. Legal Adviser / Accounts Officer or Asstt. Accounts Officer” (whichever is applicable). The last date of submission of application is 16th March 2015 (Monday), 5:00 p.m.. Candidates are also advised not to send applications by ordinary posts or though courier. Candidates desiring to deliver their applications by hand can do so only by delivering the application to Section Officer (Shri Ravi Kumar) or Under Secretary (Shri Praveen Sharma), TDB by obtaining a duly signed receipt bearing date of receipt. No claim shall be entertained in the absence of such a receipt from duly authorized officer. If applying for more than one post, please submit separate application in separate covers as per prescribed procedure.
- For any other matter not specifically mentioned in the above terms and conditions, it will be guided by laid down instructions / guidelines of TDB / DST / DoPT / Government of India.
- If the closing date happens to be a holiday of Government of India, last date for receipt of applications will automatically get extended to next working day.
- The list of applications received for each of the post within the closing date of applications will be put on the DST’s website shortly after the closing date of application. Applicants, who wishes to file any representation regarding this list, can do so within 7 days of publication of such list on DST’s website..
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/3/2015
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pensions (MPPGP) Recruitment 2014 – File No: TDB/34/2014-Admn.