Ministry of Shipping has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Engineer & Administratorthrough recruitment notification – Ministry ofShipping Recruitment 2015 – No. PD-11021/5 /2014-MP. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.TECH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ministry ofShipping
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the ChiefEngineer & Administrator Job on or before 14/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ministry of Shipping|
|Vacancy Name||Chief Engineer & Administrator|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.37,400 – 67,000/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||14/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Ministry of Shipping, Room No. 419, Transport Bhawan 1, Parliament Street, New Delhi -110001|
Detail of Ministry of Shipping Chief Engineer & AdministratorRecruitment:
It is proposed to fill up one post of Chief Engineer & Administrator, in PB-4: Rs. 37400-67000/-with Grade pay of Rs.10,000/-, in Andaman Lakshadweep Harbour Works (ALHW), a subordinate office of this Ministry, on deputation (including Short Term Contract) basis for a period of two years. The period of deputation can be extended/ curtailed as per requirement. The eligibility conditions and other details of the post of Chief Engineer & Administrator on deputation basis is enclosed at Annexure-I.
- Name of the Post Chief Engineer & Administrator
- Number of Posts 1 (One)
- Scale of Pay PB-4 : Rs. 37400-67000 + Rs. 10000/- (Grade Pay)
- Classification General Central Service , Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
- Deputation (Including Short Term Contract) Officers under the Central or StateGovernment or Union Territories or Major Port Trusts or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Organisations : (a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department; or (ii) with two years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the Pay Band of PB-4: Rs. 37400- 67000/-with Grade pay of Rs. 8900/-(pre-revised scale of pay Rs. 16400-20000) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; or (iii) with three years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the Pay Band of PB-4, Rs.37400-67000/-with Grade pay of Rs.8700/-(pre-revised scale of pay Rs. 14300-18300) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; (b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent;
- Fifteen years’ experience in Civil or Mechanical Engineering works including atleast ten years’ experience in the field of Harbour Engineering, Planning or Construction of Harbour or maintenance and operation of different kinds of port machineries.
Note: i. The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputanists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion. ii. Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation/department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed five years. iii. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Shipping – Chief Engineer & Administrator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/02/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Chief Engineer & Administrator Vacancy in Ministry of Shipping:
The applications of the eligible & willing officers, who would be spared in the event of their selection, may be forwarded in the enclosed Proforma (Annexure-II) in duplicate to the undersigned Room No. 419, Transport Bhawan, 1 Parliament Street, New Dehli-110001 within 45 days of date of publication in employment news, duly signed by the applicant and certified by the Head of Department/ Employer. The candidates applying for the post shall not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. The departments/organizations should also forward the attested copies of ACRs/ APARs for the last 5 years by Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer and also provide the following certificates while forwarding the applications. The Circular alongwith the Proforma may also be downloaded from this Ministry’s website: www.shiping.nic.in . Applications received after the closing date or without any of the aforesaid documents or otherwise found incomplete or not in the prescribed Proforma are liable to be rejected. While forwarding the applications, it may be verified and certified that particulars furnished by the officer are correct. Incomplete applications or without the documents mentioned in para-2 above, will not be considered.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/02/2015
Ministry of Shipping Recruitment 2015 – No. PD-11021/5 /2014-MP.