Misys is hiring FRESHERS for Associate Technical Writer profile
Misys is seeking entry level Technical Writers with excellent oral and written English communication skills.
This role will be responsible for designing and writing end user documentation for our products.
The successful candidate must develop extensive knowledge of the company’s products, processes and customer goals.
Must be an abstract and creative thinker, capable of learning and summarizing complex concepts and issues.
Must be highly organized and effective in both written and verbal communication.
Company Name: Misys
Position: Associate Technical Writer Role
1. Work with development teams, product managers and business centers to develop, write and maintain end-user/system administration documentation.
2. Work with other writers to develop and maintain online Help, implementation and configuration manuals, tutorials and release notes.
3. Learn the product functionality through interviews with subject matter experts, personal use and experimentation.
1. Excellent oral and written English communication skills, self-motivated, detail-oriented and have the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
2. Ability to describe and communicate a process, system and/or product in an organized professional document
3. Desire and ability to take ownership of documentation-related projects
4. Knowledge of documentation process, including writing, editing, graphics, production, Help authoring and information design
5. Excellent organizational skills
6. Willingness and desire to grow and develop in a fast-paced, exciting environment
7. Must have a portfolio of work that demonstrates excellent writing skills and financial experience
8. Demonstrated experience with FrameMaker and Robohelp/RoboHTML
9. BA/BS degree. Finance/Computer Science/English/Technical Writing
Misys is at the forefront of the financial software industry, providing the broadest portfolio of banking, treasury, trading and risk solutions available on the market. With 1,800 customers in 120 countries our team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level.
How to Apply: