Company Name: Misys
Position: Support Consultant Role
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 1-3 yrs
1. Analyse functional and technical cases and provide a resolution in accordance with agreed customer metrics to ensure customer satisfaction (i.e. SLA/PSP)
2. Works as part of a team to resolve client issues that affect multiple clients.
3. Create new solutions to enhance the Customer Searchable database ensuring a faster service to the customers in the future
4. Share knowledge and practical experience through Misys Customer Services teams on product/technical skills to continually improve the capability and effectiveness of the Services/Support teams
5. Provide accurate information to the Development team, as needed, in order to allow them to correct the software without having to refer back to the originating customer
6. Maintains status of problem resolution and updates customer and team lead on resolution status.
7. Regular up-to-date accurate information is recorded in the call logging system (e.g. SFDC, SupportForce.Com) so that customers can see progress on the support cases
8. Adhere to existing policies and procedures.
9. Looks to assist in identifying Professional Services or Product Sales opportunities arising from customer calls. Ensure that these are passed on to the appropriate groups for action in order to drive increased revenue.
10. Documents known issues and solutions and ensures adequate internal communication of problem resolutions. Conveys customer feedback to management.
11. Participates on teams and special projects to improve product and service quality and client satisfaction.
1. Baccalaureate or Graduate as per local diploma in computer science/IT or relevant work experience
2. 1 – 3 years experience with financial/healthcare products in a support, development or consultancy environment, of which 1 year of experience will be in developing or supporting the assigned products and a demonstrated competence in functional or technical components of the assigned products.
3. Able and willing to work on ‘shifts’ or to be on an ‘after hours’ rotation
Misys is at the forefront of the financial software industry, providing the broadest portfolio of banking, treasury, trading and risk solutions available on the market. With 1,800 customers in 120 countries our team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level.
How to Apply: