Company Name: MMTC Limited
Position:Chief Manager/ Senior Manager
Details of Post :
Chief Manager/ Senior Manager:
MMTC Limited is the largest foreign trading company in India and has been in existence for five decades. India’s largest international trading house has always strived to outperform its own past records.
Exploring opportunities with passion and zeal to excel is the focus in MMTC. Dedication and persistence has been the key which have catapulted MMTC to new heights.
MMTC Limited is looking for a dynamic high calibre individual for managing Estate who shall look after civil work / building maintenance etc. as
Name of the Post : Chief Manager (Estate ) at E-4 level:
- Scale of Pay Rs.29,100 – 54,500
- Qualification : Degree in Civil Engineering with 60% aggregate marks from Government recognized University / Institute
- Experience : Minimum 12 years relevant experience in executing civil engineering works, out of which at least three years experience in one step below in the scale of Rs.24,900 – 50,500.
- No. of Posts 01 (one)
- Upper age limit Not exceeding 45 years
Name of the Post : Senior Manager (Estate):
- Scale of Pay Rs.24,900 – 50,500
- Qualification : Degree in Civil Engineering with 60% aggregate marks
from Government recognized University / Institute
- Experience : Minimum 10 years relevant experience in executing civil engineering works, out of which at least three years experience in one step below in the scale of Rs.20,600 – 46,500
- No. of Posts 01 (one)
- Upper age limit Not exceeding 40 years
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Applications in respect of applicants who can be spared and relieved of their duties immediately upon their selection on deputation basis by MMTC Limited, may be sent through proper channel by their employer along with Vigilance Clearance and copies of last five years’ Appraisal Dossiers of the applicant duly attested. Terms of deputation shall apply as per Government Rules. All qualifications should be from Universities / Institutions recognized and approved in India.
- All computations of age / minimum experience requirement / qualification shall be done w.r.t. the last date of receipt of applications as mentioned in the advertisement. The date of declaration of result / issuance of Mark Sheet hall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification executive experience on a post / level shall be counted only from the said date onwards.
- In order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview and / or screening test, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards / criteria. Management may also relax / lower the qualifying standards / criteria in case suitable candidates are not available.
- Depending upon the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel / restrict / curtail / enlarge the number of vacancies and recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- MMTC Management reserves the right to fill up the advertised vacancies either by direct recruitment or on deputation basis or partially by either method.
- While applying, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfill the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respect. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the bove shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated without any notice. The mere fact that a candidate has submitted the application against the dvertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the dvertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be definitely called for interview / considered further for selection process.
- Any proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this
- advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi Courts / Tribunals / Forums shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause / dispute.
- MMTC Limited will not be responsible for any postal delay / loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time.
How to apply : Eligible and interested candidates may fill up the application form attached with this advertisement along with self attested copies of testimonials related to age / qualification / experience. Applications may be addressed to General Manager (Personnel), MMTC Limited, SCOPE complex, 7 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003 in a cover superscripted as ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CHIEF MANAGER (ESATE) / SENIOR MANAGER (ESTATE) ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS / DEPUTATION BASIS” (strike out whichever is not applicable). Last date for submission of application is 16th May, 2014.
An application fee of Rs.500/- is payable by candidates belonging to General / OBC category candidates. For SC/ ST candidates, the same is Rs.100/-. Candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped category are exempt from payment of application fee. It is mandatory that eligible candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all the conditions given, while applying for the post.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : May 26, 2014
How to Apply: